Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Character
    Nebula
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Draylo- View Post
    I got my atmacite to level 3, and then 4 and both times it said something odd. First upgrade was "Your molted peiste skin has been upgraded to level 3!" and second was "Your Windurst Rune has been upgraded to level 4!" then it stopped. Strange huh lol
    My Red Institute Card reached level twelve today too. Its all my dreams come true, and much more!
    (0)

Character
    Nebula
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Zarchery View Post
    That kind of makes me want to go get more atmacites. I have a few, but when I progressed through Voidwatch I was just concerned with getting clears and didn't really even try for staggers.
    I was especially thrilled with getting 'Atmacite of the Parapet' level 15, because I have a serious +DEF fixation.

(0)
    Last edited by Stompa; 08-09-2015 at 07:59 AM.

Character
    Numquam
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Stompa View Post
    My Red Institute Card reached level twelve today too. Its all my dreams come true, and much more!
    How are you guys getting upgrades on these items? o.O
    (1)

Character
    Vinedrius
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Zarchery View Post
    I also really love that the whole quest is an attempt to seek out Altana. We've seen so many supernatural beings and demigods, including Altana's counterpart Promathia.... but we've never actually seen Altana in anything but a painting or sculpture.
    Although we haven't yet met her true self, we did see her image at the end of WotG.
    (1)
    Last edited by Vinedrai; 08-09-2015 at 02:03 AM.

Character
    Zoop
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 99
    this is really pissing me off right now, i've been waiting to do these missions for weeks now and guess what, i can't proceed because i was on mission 31 in Aht Urhgan, fair enough i just did that mission and now i'm stopped again.
    I still can't progress as i'm now stuck on mission 33 and can't do that until after jp midnight which i missed by 1 hour, and this thing about bonds is rubbish as if i was back on mission 12 she would be in town and i could proceed.

Two things here SE messed up.
    1 . Bloody tell us this weeks ago so we could have finished off these old missions.
    2. get rid of this ridiculous JP midnight rubbish
    (1)

Character
    Athen
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Riggs View Post
    this is really pissing me off right now, i've been waiting to do these missions for weeks now and guess what, i can't proceed because i was on mission 31 in Aht Urhgan, fair enough i just did that mission and now i'm stopped again.
    I still can't progress as i'm now stuck on mission 33 and can't do that until after jp midnight which i missed by 1 hour, and this thing about bonds is rubbish as if i was back on mission 12 she would be in town and i could proceed.

1 . Bloody tell us this weeks ago so we could have finished off these old missions.
    Just a heads-up, you may want to have all of the Seekers of Adoulin missions done before November, if you haven't gotten them finished already.

I wonder if Abyssea will play into the RoV story at all. If so, a Shinryu clear wouldn't hurt either.
    (1)

Character
    Nebula
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Numquam View Post
    How are you guys getting upgrades on these items? o.O
    Its either a bizarre glitch that makes temporary items you don't even have anymore, displayed in chatlog as "levelled up" during the atmacite level up process. Or it is the final logical endpoint of the Random Generated augment system that we already have, taken to its logical conclusion, randomly levelling up random KIs that you don't even have and only exist as a non-kinetic mono before and after levelling up. I think it is just a glitch.
    (0)

Character
    Nebula
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Riggs View Post

No it really is about bonds, it is just that to be 100% certain you are fully bonded it is important to finish to the end of the missions/quests, because until that time the NPC is in a state of flux and potential danger. If you are really bonded to them, you wouldn't leave them facing possible destruction from the evil forces that the missions are battling against.

I totally agree with you and earlier posters about how it isn't really fair, if people are too busy to finish all the older missions/quests, and just want to do the new RoV. Also I agree that the timeblock midnight stuff makes zero sense in a RPG setting.

But at the same time, RoV is unique in the missions, it really is about Trusts, bonds, and the many diverse historical scenarios all blending together into a single finale. In this situation, obviously you need to have finished the historical scenarios, because logic means that RoV wouldn't be happening at all if the earlier storylines hadn't already happened.
    (0)

Character
    Nebula
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinedrai View Post
    Although we haven't yet met her true self, we did see her image at the end of WotG.

I always thought that this second form of Lady Lilith, which she attained after stealing the divine force from Lilisette, was just the embodiment of Lady Lilith's megalomania, it was like a more golden and god-like version of Lady Lilith. She was ranting about her being god-like, with majestic wings and claws etc. So I never saw that as how Altana would look, just the way Lilith pictures herself as goddess.

But then of course, the power of Altana is the ultimate power, victory of light over darkness, and a being with this kind of power can manifest in any shape or form that they choose. I always pictured Altana as a more 'normal' looking form, f.ex. a person carrying a book, rather than a glowing winged form. But in lore, we are all children of Altana, and so perhaps Altana exists in every form that her children believe in.
    (1)
    Last edited by Stompa; 08-09-2015 at 07:42 AM.

Character
    Vinedrius
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Player and Lilisette are blessed by Altana with the ability to traverse through Walk of Echoes and are called by Cait Sith "Wings of the Goddess". When Lilith merges herself with Lilisette, she also obtains the essence (or w/e it may be called) of Altana which Lilisette carries within and "ascend"s to a god-like appearence in Altana's image. If you look at Lilith and Lilith Ascendant closely, you will see that they don't look a like. It looks more like a mesh of Lilith and Altana if she was a human.

Of course, this is a matter open to speculation as they never said that form was definitely Lilith + Altana, but I just feel it is safe to assume it is at least Lilith + Altana sauce.
    (1)

11. 08-10-2015 08:31 AM

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2