Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Character
    Enochroot
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99

Add current EXP/CP Bonus to /checkparam

With all the exp/cp bonuses one can get from various sources, it'd be nice to see what the current bonus is at any given time. Is this possible? Would anyone else be interested in seeing this information?
    (8)

Character
    Gameesh
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    It would be good if we could see this.
    You can decide camp (enemies to fight) based on the % you get compared to your level to make the most out of it.
    (0)

We have no plans to add in a feature that would allow you to check your total experience points and capacity points bonus percentage.
    (1)
    Colby "Grekumah" Casaccia - Community Team

Character
    Enochroot
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    Oh well. Now about Monstrosity...
    (0)

Character
    Aisaka
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Grekumah View Post
    We have no plans to add in a feature that would allow you to check your total experience points and capacity points bonus percentage.
    You should really word these replies better.

This thread exists because we want you to make plans.
    (4)
    /人 ‿‿ 人\

Character
    Zarchery
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Kari View Post

I don't see anything wrong with his response. I frequently write letters to prominent charities letting them know that I don't intend to send any donations.
    (4)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Kari View Post

They probably don't have plans because they expect their clientele to be educated enough to add whole numbers together.
    (0)

Character
    Bazookatooth
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Alhanelem View Post
    They probably don't have plans because they expect their clientele to be educated enough to add whole numbers together.
    Just for curiosity's sake, could you post the basic math for determining CP gain bonus on a blu with 978 JP, 3 of the colonization reive RoE completed, A trizek ring, Kupofried, Qtalda with a 20% roll and a cape with 37% CP bonus in escha Ru'Aun during a double CP campaign? I just wanna double check my math.

Quote Originally Posted by Zarchery View Post
    I don't see anything wrong with his response. I frequently write letters to prominent charities letting them know that I don't intend to send any donations.

Just to troll them?
    (4)
    Last edited by bazookatooth; 08-16-2015 at 04:58 PM.

Character
    Aisaka
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Alhanelem View Post
    This argument is incredibly poor. It doesn't matter how easy it is to add up (which, in this case, is pretty annoying), MMO UI should always display stats that change often. That's why we can see our ATK, DEF, STR, HP, etc.
    We can't have a modern MMO UI because this game is decrepit, so we ask for something we know they can do.

What you said is equivalent to "You shouldn't need to see your HP or MP bars. Just add and subtract whole numbers, you can see how much damage you take/how much MP you spend."

CP and EXP bonuses are scattered ALL OVER the game, even if you want to add them together it's a good amount of time just checking what Key Items, Item, Bonus Effects, etc even apply let alone are active.
    (4)
    /人 ‿‿ 人\

Character
    Enochroot
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    If we're being annoyingly pedantic (and let's face it, this is the internet, of COURSE we're being annoyingly pedantic), I asked two specific questions. The subject of the thread is a feature request. The first question I asked was "is the feature I requested possible?" - this is clearly distinct from whether they have any plans to implement said feature. I'm merely curious if it's a technical possibility. I suspect that it is, but that it'd be either impossible or too much of a pain to implement for ps2/360, especially since they're Going Away Real Soon Now.

The second question was answered in a round about way by folks posting in the thread, indicating to me that they too see the difficulty in tracking the current exp/cp bonuses from the various sources.
    (0)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast