Odin
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99

Skipped Rhapsody of Vanadiel Missions?

Platform: Windows 7 (64-bit)
    ISP: Time Warner Cable
    Type of Internet Connection: Broadband
    Internet Connection Speed: 30mb/s
    Date & Time: 8/5/2015 (Noticed at 7:15pm EST)
    Frequency: Unknown
    Character Name: Rosalyne
    Race: Mithra
    World: Odin
    Main Job: Corsair 99
    Support Jobancer
    Area and Coordinates: N/A (Tested in all Mission areas)
    Party or Solo: Solo
    NPC Name: None
    Monster Name: None

Steps:
    Hey there! I just updated the game today and trying to unlock the Rhapsody of Vanadiel missions, only to find out the following missions were already completed when I logged on for the first time:

1-3-7 Ring my Bell
    2-1-1 Crashing Waves
    2-2-1 Call to Serve
    2-2-2 Numbering Days
    2-2-3 Inescapable Binds
    2-2-4 Desert Winds

I am currently on Mission 2-3-1 Ever Forward, but I know for a fact that I have not done any quest after Chapter 2 and not have received any of the rewards for completing the missions.

Checking the trigger for the current mission (Ever Forward) reveals the the "Gate is firmly closed...", but checking the trigger for the last mission I know I was on (Ring my Bell) does nothing either.

The only thing I've done since I've installed the update was Treasures of Aht Urghan Missions 4 (Knight of Gold) - Mission 11 (Imperial Schemes) and Wings of the Goddess Missions leading up to Mission 3 (Cait Sith).

I was going to call a GM on the matter but I no longer see the option under the help desk.

I did not notice this initially when I logged on, knowing I would have to have some progress in the missions in order to be able to unlock RoV missions. I only found out on the missions when I had to wait a in-game day and decided to do the CoP portion of RoV.

Update:

I messed around a bit after the update and found out something even stranger. It turns out that even more missions were skipped after the update patch. I had gotten the cutscene trigger for what I assumed was RoV 2-3-1 "Ever Forward" (to see if somehow it was fixed) and it was. So I logged off and that was that.

After logging back on to do the current event, I found out that the cutscene was not for "Ever Forward" but instead was the cutscene for RoV 2-3-2 "The Endless Sky". Meaning I have somehow skipped more missions.

In addition: I have not gotten ANY rewards for those missions. I do not have Cipher: Tenzen II, Cipher: Prishe II or Cipher: Nashmeira II. Nor do I have the ability to view cutscenes for Chains of Promathia or Treasures of Aht Urghan.
    (0)
    Last edited by Rosalyne; 08-12-2015 at 05:44 PM. Reason: Added Template