Character
    Johnb
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99

ToAU King repop timers (Khimaira, Hydra, Cerberus)

Could the timers for NMs Khimaira, Hydra, and Cerberus be reduced to 1-2 hours or poppable with an item such as Behemoth, Fafnir, and Adamantoise? It seems ridiculous that these NMs are still 2-3 day pops at this point in the game.
    (1)

Quote Originally Posted by Johnb View Post
    Could the timers for NMs Khimaira, Hydra, and Cerberus be reduced to 1-2 hours or poppable with an item such as Behemoth, Fafnir, and Adamantoise? It seems ridiculous that these NMs are still 2-3 day pops at this point in the game.
    Just wondering, are you farming them for the BLU spells?
    (0)
    "What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets. But enough talk... Have at you!" Lord Dracula - [Castlevania:SotN]

Character
    Johnb
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeargi View Post
    Just wondering, are you farming them for the BLU spells?
    No, I need Seveneyes for my GEO skill set.
    (0)

Character
    Philemon
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    Far be it for me to tell someone how to use their time but... Is that really worth it? First off, there's the Venabulum/Wizzan combo that's only 1 Conserve MP less. Plus I believe you can get 7 on Skirmish club right?

Aside from that, 1 Conserve MP is only worth 0.28% savings in MP so the effort/reward seems to be really skewed here even with a 20% drop rate (which was higher than I expected).

With that said, I don't see why the respawn needs to be maintained the way it has but looking at how they treated Tiamat it seems that SE wants to keep it the way it is.
    (0)

Character
    Jeanpaul
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 99
    In addition to BLU spells, these NMs also have unique drops and a variety of useful materials (though mostly for skill-ups). I've seen a fair number of people enjoying Hauteclaire as a lockstyle piece, for instance. Berserker's Torque is also an practical macro piece, since you can put it on when engaged to remove sleep.
    (0)