Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30
    Quote Originally Posted by Krysten View Post
    id love to see all crafts maxed, there no reason not to. its not like one can easily zerg to 100 and might help some servers with struggling AHs
    I agree, and have been asking for this for a while now. They did say they are looking into it though (hopefully a RoV key item), just haven't said anything else yet. And when/if they do it I'm going to go on a crafting rampage of epic proportions. I have plenty of materials and crystals stored on my mules just waiting to be synthed.
    (3)
    'Don't ever, ever try to lie to the internet. Because they will catch you. They will de-construct your spin. They will remember everything you ever say for eternity.'
    - Lord Gaben

Character
    Danallen
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    What i would like to see is when talking to the craft NPCs in guildshop about Advanced Synthesis Information to get recipes for crafting up to the level you are, they stop at level 100. But when you ask the Other NPC for recipes above your skill level (they usually say something like "you seem able to attempt this item.... " then they list the recipe), they constantly give you only 1 recipe, usually the highest one above Lv.100. Any way to make the NPC list the recipes for 100~110 in the Expert category? Or allow us to see other recipes with more variety over our skill level? Tired of seeing 'bewitched togi' EVERY time i talk to her in WW guildshop, and then only up to Planus Table from other NPC. That means there's nothing else from 100 to 115+?
    (1)

Character
    Gakaijin
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Devs, could we get this looked at again? I still believe this would be for the better for all players still on FFXI.
    (3)

Character
    Danallen
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    What I would actually like to know, since I have been in contention about this for last few months with people, is whether the +1 from Furnishings stack with the +5 from Stall .
    As so you get +8 furnishings, i.e. Carpenter's Stall [+5], Drawing Desk[+1], Carpenter's Kit [+1], Carpenter's Sign [+1] like gear stacks,
    and then +4 from gear (body, hand, neck, not including Kupo shield or hocho:cooking etc...),
    and if Cheer effects from Mog garden are actual Skill +1% (as denoted in text), or if cheer is skill gain as everyone thinks?
    As of right now I think I have 110 + 5+1+1+1+4 then +1% in Woodworking.
    Any "official" clarification on this? No speculations please. Thanks....
    (1)

Character
    Shantaru
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99

NEW craft specific shield has done nothing but make HQ impossible it seems now

before shield cursed handschuchs where 1/16 is
    normally i do 2-3/32 ish

last 3 attempts using coconut rusk - facing west.. etc all 123 skill (all)
    1/40
    0/39
    0/40

so what the deal SE?

you give us +1 more skill and secretly lower the HQ rate? or does all know this was done?
    i dont understand how 0/40 is possible repeatably when it 1/16 ish hq rate?

please answer this for all of us? ty
    (0)

Character
    Voicememo
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by VoiceMemo View Post
    Another thing related to synergy. I really don't like that once we upgrade a skill we cannot change it. There should be a way to remove it and chose something else. Because there is some debate over which skills are best to lvl, ie safety lever or pressure handle or repair. The only way that I found was to pick 1 and test. But what in the case that we don't like it. I for one did 5/5 repair, which after testing I would not have done. The amount of repair gained from 5/5 is not enough. I would like to drop the 5/5 repair and put it into safety lever.

Please allow us a way to decrease the skills we have for synergy.
    Replying to my own post in hope that SE re-read this again.

Please allow us to change our synergy skills, some of use leveled synergy when no data was out so we had to figure out which skills were good and not.
    (2)

Character
    Stephend
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99

I would LOVE to see this happen.

110 all crafts on 1 character. Yes, please.
    I don't know if SE will ever consider doing this again, but I hope they will.
    I would very much hope to see this as one of the announcements for the 20th anniversary.
    (0)

Character
    Galkashield
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    I think voicememo is talking about Synergy.

I took chose crappy Synergy (training) and regret it. I want to be 5/5 in Feed Fewell instead of "Thwacking". It's silly that once trained, we cannot change it!
    (1)

Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30