Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    Character
    Angelios
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by xbobx View Post
    The problem is with synergy. Remove it from the game. Two ways to craft is a waste, go back to regular crafting. synergy only recipes screw up demand. Eg, bolts and arrows should never ever be synergy only. Whoever thought of that has no clue what so ever about this game. Every synergy recipe besides upgrading armor and weapon should be able to be crafted using old means.
    I am very much inclined to agree. Synergy is not what it was intended (by that I mean bringing crafters together) - its really only there for people and their mules. I'm shocked that any readily consumable (meds, food, bolts, etc.) are made via synergy - seems like a waste as alot of people just glance over synergy.
    (4)

Character
    Opto
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 68
    Great idea. Sucks to be me with multiple 100 craft mules but whatever!
    (0)

Character
    Lukikii
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    I'm a craftaholic and I think this is a great idea.
    (2)

Character
    Patrik
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    This sounds like a good idea to me. As far as thinking this would harm supply and demand well... how would it when people craft less and less since the level increase? This is a good step forward put it should serve more than just helping synergy. Instead of making synergy the new all around craft, the old crafts themselves need to be revived and given a use with new gear crafts and such. Until then, why craft when you can get gear from abyssea?
    (3)

Character
    Duzell
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Some crafts have a lot that link them, being able to do it all on your main job would not only cut down on muling but also increase the rate of HQs. Off the top of my head, bullets are fusions of alchemy smithing and gold-smithing, a spread of 100 80 80 to a bullet maker might be advantageous.
    (6)

Character
    Kirschy
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    I think it's a good idea. Crafting itself has kind have been lame lately with all the new stuffs coming from Synergy. And it's a hassle trying to find other people who have the right crafts every time I want to do Synergy. (It's hard enough to find other people who have synergy leveled to make some of the harder items!) I don't think allowing each character to have two crafts @ 100 will cause many problems, since a lot of us have alternate characters that have crafts at 100. (I personally have goldsmithing and leather on top of Kirschy's Alchemy.)

The only major change I can see, is that certain items will change their HQ tiers... but with items like Dusk Gloves+1 already being T1 due to crafting changes, I can't see this being a problem.
    (3)

I agree, go for it. Crafting has really just gone down the drain for the longest time, this will help breath new life into it.
    (2)

Character
    Mrdeath
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    THF Lv 90
    It's a nice Idea, but as few people said players these days are focused on Abyss gears and items.

I think the most 2 crafts that will be benefiting from this are Woodworking and Cooking since they craft consumable items (food and ammos). However, if you want other crafts to benefit from it to I suggest adding new cursed gears (or similar to it). Adj could be from Abyss or current HNMs, row materials from both Abyss and mainland. Like this people will have a reason to level 2 crafts to 100 and you will get players to visit old areas.

Peace,
    (3)

Character
    Mrdeath
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    THF Lv 90
    Oops I would like to add Alchemy to the consumable crafts (meds)
    (0)

Character
    Misi
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 99
    This would be nice. I'm a little sad that I've de-leveled some crafts that were 60+ in the past though, that and the slow skill ups/farming materials or spending gil ratio is pretty bad. If people want to put time and gil into leveling multiple crafts, they should not be penalized for that. Regardless, still happy to see some changes with the system in the future.
    (0)

Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast