Character
    Scarr
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99

Alluvion Skirmish issue

During alluvion skirmish as dragoon, the mobs randomely attack my wyvern and kill it then walk away. PLEASE fix this! they do the same with trusts as well.
    (2)

Character
    Tydis
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Never really been sure if this is intentional or not as even if you intended to leave pets or trusts auto-attacking the fortification it would be largely futile due to the large amounts of health and mob AoE would decimate them anyway.

Also you should use the proper bug report or this will just be moved to "Insufficient Information".
    (0)

yeah this is what they do. People use it to their advantage to distract mobs when behind on points to summon mobs. DRG is, unfortunately, not a very good job for this event unless you can avoid the mobs completely, which you realistically, can't.
    (0)
    http://photobucket.com/gallery/http://s19.photobucket.com/user/soulchld4/media/Olorinus-Signature.jpg.html

Character
    Dasva
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Se has already stated that attacking pets/npcs is intended
    (0)

Character
    Bazookatooth
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    I do it on BST all the time. It's really easy to avoid the mobs 99% of the time.
    (0)

Character
    Scarr
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99

agree

While I agree with some of you, even if you aren't auto-attacking this happens. sure it's easy to avoid mobs, but if you're fighting something and a mob walks by it doesn't just go away it keeps hitting until wyv dead.
    (0)