Character
    Goins
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99

Level 119 Corsair only Dagger or sword

SE where is the 119 Corsair only Dagger or sword. The Corsair job is falling behind in DD ability.
    (0)

Not COR only, but Demersal Degen could help.
    (1)

Character
    Dasva
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Why does it have to be cor only? Given it's been put out as a gun job while they might get some good daggers/swords I doubt they will get any great cor only ones. Same way rng wont or pld with gswds etc

Anyways on top of the already mentioned swd blurred swd/dagger, Vanir Knife, Odium etc for 119 options
    (3)

Character
    Rwolf
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    RNG is probably not a good example... they've had a great RNG only axe for awhile (Hurlbat). I get what you meant though.

As mentioned, COR is starting to finally get put on a decent amount of 119 daggers and swords.

However, I don't see a problem with adding more job specific weapons in general. Usually they are more tailored to either be a full utility weapon or combination though. A better stat 119 version of Surcouf's Jambiya would be nice. Although it's not melee, I would personally love to see a good Hexagun come back and have an actual use.
    (1)

Character
    Suteru
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99
    I'm not sure what you mean by "DD", in a lot of the non-magic-resistant fights endgame (Escha T3s, pretty much, Delve), I do most of the damage for the fight with Leaden Salute. With a good Geo I can push 60k, with Darkness skillchains topping nearly 99k.

This isn't even with a mythic, and while mainhanding a 115 dagger.
    (1)