Character
    Oneeightyseven
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99

Campain Adjustments - Beastmen Strongholds

Hello, I wanted to bring some info to the dev team about a few Campain zones and ask for some help.

I wanted to know if you guys can please add a Campain teleport or any type of teleport to the following Beastmen zones. La Vaule [S], Beadeaux [S], Castle Oztroja [S], Castle Zvahl Baileys [S], and Castle Zvahl Keep [S]. At the current time there is no teleport or any way to get to the Campain Battles in these zones fast enough before it ends. It's hard to change the influence here to Allied control because the npcs die before we can make our way to them being so far away. In events like this June's Double EXP and Allied Notes plus special spoils to specific Campain Ops that take place in Throne Room [S] and the 3 main beastmen strongholds, it's too hard to change them into Allied control without a fast way to get there before the battles end.

Thanks for all your recent Quality of Life adjustments, as they have made the game alot more fun to play and hopefully this can be added to the list.
    (1)

Character
    Tydis
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    The best way to assist in reducing beastmen stronghold influence has always been to go in and slaughter the mob so when a campaign battle starts, the allied NPCs just go in and beat on the fortress.
    (1)

I think they should make some of the mobs in the past stronger now with with the higher gear updates. Maybe it make people do more compain if you added better rewards. Add drop rate of alex, Heavy metal H-P Bayld stuff like that.
    (0)

Character
    Afin
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by oneeightyseven View Post
    Hello, I wanted to bring some info to the dev team about a few Campain zones and ask for some help.

I wanted to know if you guys can please add a Campain teleport or any type of teleport to the following Beastmen zones. La Vaule [S], Beadeaux [S], Castle Oztroja [S], Castle Zvahl Baileys [S], and Castle Zvahl Keep [S]. At the current time there is no teleport or any way to get to the Campain Battles in these zones fast enough before it ends. It's hard to change the influence here to Allied control because the npcs die before we can make our way to them being so far away. In events like this June's Double EXP and Allied Notes plus special spoils to specific Campain Ops that take place in Throne Room [S] and the 3 main beastmen strongholds, it's too hard to change them into Allied control without a fast way to get there before the battles end.

Thanks for all your recent Quality of Life adjustments, as they have made the game alot more fun to play and hopefully this can be added to the list.
    i thought they added survival teleport guides outside or in the entrance areas of these zones? i know theirs one outside La Vaule [S], and theirs a HP inside castle Vazhl Keep [S] just before the throne room
    (0)