Character
    Numquam
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99

Can we get another rhapsody thingy?

Maybe call it Rhapsody in Violet?

It can allow players to use Abyssea Atmas outside of Abyssea!

I think it would be soooo cool if players were allowed to do so!
    (0)

Character
    Fynlar
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    We are going to get more "rhapsody thingies"

However, I have my doubts that's going to be one of the effects that they have.
    (1)

Character
    Singforu
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    atmas outside of abyssea... yea, sure. excuse me while I solo everything with my eyes closed because any challenge left in the game will be destroyed by being in god mode.
    (6)

Character
    Raijitsu
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    More than likely the next 'thingies' will revolve around abyssea/void watch and making stones regenerate faster, and making it easier to proc weakness/procing a weakness has a larger affect.

Then the november 'thingies' will revolve around adoulin, skirmishes, delves, vagary, etc and making those events easier.
    (0)

Character
    Raijitsu
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Singforu View Post
    atmas outside of abyssea... yea, sure. excuse me while I solo everything with my eyes closed because any challenge left in the game will be destroyed by being in god mode.
    Do me a favor and get off your high horse... lol, the game is no longer in a spot where it needs to be more hard than fun, if they arent going to support it past november why not add something fun like this.

I made a mule to test out double exp, with KI, and kupo trust. Getting 5-10k a kill i went 1-30 my first night before the ring wore off, and 30-50 the second night before the ring wore off. You make it seem like the game isn't already in easy mode. If i can go 1-50 in about 1 hr, you might as well let people use atma in leveling events and just charge tabs/gov/fov etc and fade on zoning/if you engage Unity wanted mob/Void watch mob/ try to do anything other than leveling content.
    (3)

Character
    Nebula
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    My thoughts on the next RoV KI;

Homepoint/book warps free.
    VW proc KI that makes it so you only need one proc for max, and also raises the % drop rates on stuff. Also maybe gives the 3-cell bonus without using cells.
    Craft / fishing skillup rate bonus.
    Removing lowest 25% results bracket from random stuff like augments, gobby box etc.
    Novelty lockstyle costumes for automatons. I don't really think this will happen, but I can dream.
    (3)

Voidwatch wise I am somewhat expecting them to remove the Voidstone restriction.

Quote Originally Posted by Roja323 View Post
    I made a mule to test out double exp, with KI, and kupo trust. Getting 5-10k a kill i went 1-30 my first night before the ring wore off, and 30-50 the second night before the ring wore off. You make it seem like the game isn't already in easy mode. If i can go 1-50 in about 1 hr, you might as well let people use atma in leveling events and just charge tabs/gov/fov etc and fade on zoning/if you engage Unity wanted mob/Void watch mob/ try to do anything other than leveling content.
    If only Voidwatch didn't have a form of Atma buffs already...
    As for Atmas outside of Abyssea? No, thank you.
    (0)
    Last edited by Shirai; 06-05-2015 at 09:21 PM.

Character
    Raijitsu
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Rhapsody (my guesses)
    1 - exp/combat skill ups/magic skill ups/relic/mythics
    2 - crafting/fishing/synergy skill ups~voidwatch/abyssea~empyerion weapons
    3 - SoA content/bayld / cp bonus (200% or more please for the love of god, no one wants to grind 1000 + jp at the current rates)
    (0)

Character
    Raijitsu
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Shirai View Post
    Voidwatch wise I am somewhat expecting them to remove the Voidstone restriction.

If only Voidwatch didn't have a form of Atma buffs already...
    As for Atmas outside of Abyssea? No, thank you.
    Did you read my post? I said for all leveling content, and to turn it off on zoneing/voidwatch/unity wanted mobs... For just leveling, what does it matter?
    (0)

Character
    Artharian
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Roja323 View Post
    Rhapsody (my guesses)
    <snip>
    3 - SoA content/bayld / cp bonus (200% or more please for the love of god, no one wants to grind 1000 + jp at the current rates)
    Agree totally :-)

Art.
    (0)

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast