Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Character
    Eckamus
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    I agree with this also, taking 6 months to be able to start the GEO/RUN mythic isn't realistic comparatively to other Mythic's that can be started and finished in less than 1 month now. Depending on dedication and resources available, a player could make multiple other Mythic's before they could even start a single GEO/RUN Mythic. Reduction of Imprimatur restock time would balance this and be greatly appreciated by those who want to make either of these weapons and are unable to due so related to the restock time of Imprimatur's. Be they new, returning or players who didn't complete them for whatever reason.

It appears that this was to be looked at and addressed, but never was within the context of any available Key Item from Rhapsodies of Vana'diel. It would be nice if the time reduction could be simply added to a Key Item already available in RoV or as a reward for completing the Seekers of Adoulin storyline. Time reduction to 10 minutes to reflect that of Tags for Assaults would be very welcomed, but even 1 hour restock as Khelek stated above would be a vast improvement over the current restock time.

I hope this can be addressed with all the changes happening. Thank you.
    (0)

Character
    Ivlilla
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    The reason they implemented the GEO and RUN mythics the way they did is because they knew damn well that if they had simply added two new mythics there'd be people who'd have the things at the minimum possible time after the content came out (less, really, given exploits).

They wanted it to be something different that people with 999million gil and Cat's Eyes rotting in their storage couldn't power through in a week.
    (0)

Greetings,

We're still looking into making adjustments to make it easier to increase Coalition ranks. However, we are planning to make this completely separate from the bonuses gained through Rhapsodies key items. I'll make a follow-up again once there is more information from the development team.
    (5)
    Devin "Camate" Casadey - Community Team

Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post
    Greetings,

We're still looking into making adjustments to make it easier to increase Coalition ranks. However, we are planning to make this completely separate from the bonuses gained through Rhapsodies key items. I'll make a follow-up again once there is more information from the development team.
    Like I mentioned in the other thread about it. Please make it so it's assignments completed rather than number of Imprimaturs spent, an reduce the amount of Assignments completed per rank to 5.

Allowing us to store more than 15 imprimaturs at a time would also help a ton.
    (1)
    'Don't ever, ever try to lie to the internet. Because they will catch you. They will de-construct your spin. They will remember everything you ever say for eternity.'
    - Lord Gaben

Character
    Tydis
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    You can store 18 Imprinteurs with KIs
    (0)

Character
    Voidstorm
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99
    A few ideas just thrown out:

Instead of up to 3 per task, increase it to 5~9.
    Multiply the MAX to like 30, 50, or 99.
    Increase the reductions Key Items give. (key items are the Bronze shovel cordon & Silver shovel cordon)
    Lower the recharge timer for imps.

An example:
    1 imp every 200 minutes. key items reduce that 50 minutes per key item: max 99 imps. With both KI's it would take ~1 full week, 6 days 21 hours, to max imps.
    Up to 9 imps used in an assignment.

That way those who have max coalition rank have good reason to burn imps and can burn them quickly. Others who do not have max coalition rank can get it without spending as much time doing the coalitions.
    How to handle exp/bayld: (100% base - (imp -1)*5)*imps or 100%, 190%, 270%, 340%, 400%, 450%, 490%, 520%, 540%.
    Currently it is set at (100% base - (imp -1)*10)*imps

It should handle a number of issues related to ergon weapons. Without changing the actual grind of making the weapon it provides benefits to keep coalition ranks high for those who have either no interest in making one or have already completed theirs.
    (1)
    Last edited by Voidstorm; 04-03-2016 at 10:00 AM.

Character
    Raffus
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Hope I'm not necro-ing this thread too much, but I really hope the refresh time for the imprimaturs are lowered soon. I only started playing in November of 2015, so I don't know much about Mythic or Empyrion weapons, or anything like that. Honestly, I'm just trying to get through Rhapsodies of Vana'diel for fun. But these imprimaturs have been a major brick wall in my progress. Only today did I manage to complete the mission to attend the dinner at the Castle. Now I've just smacked against another brick wall for the next Adoulin mission. Kinda sucks.
    (0)

Character
    Illuminate
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99

Any news on a key item to reduce recharge time on imprimaturs?

Hi it's been a while and there was talk of implementing a method to reduce imprimatur recharge time via a key item etc. I was wondering if this is something that is still being planned?
    (1)

Character
    Zuidar
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by SylphThor View Post
    Hi it's been a while and there was talk of implementing a method to reduce imprimatur recharge time via a key item etc. I was wondering if this is something that is still being planned?
    It's unfortunate to say they'd seemed to have abandoned this years since then after pushing back on finding ways to reduce imprimatur recharge timers. And now with the current situation, that chance is just not gonna happen.
    (0)

Character
    Itse
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    This could really do with being addressed. I have no issue grinding out the coalitions but at least make it take a month or two instead of 6.
    (0)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2