Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Character
    Kyuchichi
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    There are few npcs around the behemoth(staff, h2h, great katana, the goblin). My theory is that you have to skillchain with them, not with other pcs. When you complete a objective the behemoth become vulnerable and it can be damaged for a 10% of his life.Complete 10 objectives and you become Heroic, after that kill the behemoth, talk to moogle and you'll get a Vanadiel clock and the kupofried trust(+10% exp and cp).
    (0)

Character
    Krokov
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    sadly the afk'ers make the objectives at least the Ws impossible to complete.
    (1)

Character
    Hoshiku
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99
    Yeah, been at this for over 3 hours now and we've completed an objective once. I'd really like to do this event but it seems impossible. T.T
    (0)

Character
    Brians
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 12
    Somebody needs to get worked up enough to puke, like that stupid PW story that got SE to finally change PW and AV.

It's been over three hours since the last thunderbolt.
    (0)

Character
    Hoshiku
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99
    I'm throwing in the towel at 4 hours. Please please please fix this event so that there's less of a penalty for afk people and groups of people larger than an alliance can work together without sabotaging each other.
    (1)

Character
    Brians
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 12
    One down and it took over 8 hours due to leeches.
    (0)
    Last edited by Return1; 05-17-2015 at 07:55 PM.

Character
    Skyrant
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    People are doing their WS trials on Asura. It's impossible to do this event now. They openly admit they don't give a rats ass about the event and disrupt it by botting the WS trials. SE fix this mess you made!
    (5)
    Is 20 dmg for the hit like 30 dmg if a RNG shoots?

No DRG for party, camp spot site with 30 dmg, but is it for 20 like 30 dmg when you no hit be it for dd, for 30 dmg instead? or half is 10 for 20 dmg?
    How i mine for fish?
    Try BST BST COR GEO WHM BRD You can melee and fight with your pet..

8. 05-17-2015 08:06 PM

Character
    Psion
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    I posted this on BG forums, but I found a way to win this despite the AFKers. 200 weaponskills is the max for that objective, so here's what you do:

Pick an area you want to fight in. go to the other two nations behemoths, and say/shout to everyone there to go to the behemoth of your choice. explain why (that 200 ws is the max amount for the objective), and have them all go there.

enjoy your slow but steady win as a massive influx of active players spam ws on said Mr. Cuddles and everyone goes home happy.

Happy Hunting!~
    (1)

Character
    Biglug
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    asking ppl to go to a different behemoth is not going to work when everyone at a behemoth is afking, but ty for the suggestion
    (1)

Character
    Psion
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    uh, that's the thing. not everyone is afking. if they were all afking, there wouldn't be any trouble skillchaining with the npcs, now, would there? often times there's around 7-12 active people who will listen to you, and with two nations worth plus those at the behemoth you're aiming for, it's more than enough to win.

Trust me. I tried this, and it worked like a charm. got thanked for it as well, since some people have been there for most of the day trying to win, lol.
    (1)

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast