Character
    Enochroot
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99

Adventuring Fellow Vacation

Now that the Trust system has more or less made our adventuring fellows superfluous, I think it's time we were able to send them on a holiday to our Mog Gardens. Some fun in the sun on the beach. How 'bout it?
    (0)

Character
    Gannon
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    I would like it if they'd give us the ability to call them as trusts once you max level them.
    (2)

I have always thought the same Gannon. Make them the more intelligent variety.

If your AF is a whm, it should use solace and stand behind the boss but close-range since Apururu/Yoran and Cherukiki cover ranged-whm very well.
    If your AF is a tank, it should not use Berserk and have say -20% fulltime dt.
    if your AF is a DD, give it great accuracy.
    (1)

Character
    Sirmarki
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Hi,

I spent a lot of time leveling my Fellow, and now its obsolete :\ I have 9999999 something fellowship points, and there never really was anything to spend them on.
    (0)

Player
    They mentioned in a similar question that they don't have any plans for the adventuring fellow.
    (0)

Character
    Enochroot
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by AoiX View Post
    They mentioned in a similar question that they don't have any plans for the adventuring fellow.
    Maybe that's just because they don't have any good ideas. So let's give them some ideas.
    (0)