Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Character
    Juggernautx
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99

Arrapago Salvage Lockout ?

With the new Rhapsodies Key item allowing for multiple salvage runs now; are there any plans to lift the 24 hour entry requirement for Arrapogo Remnants 2 salvage zone as well?
    (5)

Character
    Rabies
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Juggernautx View Post
    With the new Rhapsodies Key item allowing for multiple salvage runs now; are there any plans to lift the 24 hour entry requirement for Arrapogo Remnants 2 salvage zone as well?
    Sorry for not making own post, but Is it only AR/AR2 you can't do multiple times? Could do SSR2 or BR2 10x+ a day or can you only do 4 a day, or 8 including V1 and V2s?
    (0)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    You can't do the same salvage run twice; this applies to all salvage zones, not just arrapago II (the one most people farm)
    (0)

Character
    Rabies
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Alhanelem View Post
    You can't do the same salvage run twice; this applies to all salvage zones, not just arrapago II (the one most people farm)
    So while being able to obtain 24 permits, you can only do 4 a day? Or can you do 8(v1+v2)?
    (0)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by InpendingDeath View Post
    So while being able to obtain 24 permits, you can only do 4 a day? Or can you do 8(v1+v2)?
    8 im pretty sure. Salvage 1 and 2 in the same zone are seperate things I'm pretty sure.

It would take several hours to fully milk all 8 areas, so odds are this still accelerates things quite a lot, even with the limitaiton still in place. Just means you have to visit every area instead of only doing one. You can still get a lot of alex in many of them, arrapago II simply happens to be the most brain-dead easy. You'd need to bring some bodies depending on your job to the salvage I run with the discoid-using boss (cant remember which one that is) due to not having enough HP to take that attack solo.
    (0)
    Last edited by Alhanelem; 05-17-2015 at 01:24 PM.

Character
    Kyuchichi
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    I can spam Bhaflau 2 but not Arrapago 2. It's not a bug for me. In my opinion they made like this to avoid people concentrating in Arrapago, which is often full with its 1 run per day.
    (1)

Character
    Afin
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    i've gone into bhaf 2 and arrapago 2 mutiple times now, idk why folks think theirs a 24 hr lockout still in place as yesterday i went in arrapago 2 3 times and bhaf 2 times
    (0)

Character
    Rabies
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Afin View Post
    i've gone into bhaf 2 and arrapago 2 mutiple times now, idk why folks think theirs a 24 hr lockout still in place as yesterday i went in arrapago 2 3 times and bhaf 2 times
    Can anyone confirm or is this a troll post? I could try in a hour or two to enter AR2 a second time for the day and post back results. Maybe he went in right before and after JP midnight and is just confused because many saying you cannot do multiple runs in the same zone.
    (0)

Character
    Singforu
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by InpendingDeath View Post
    Can anyone confirm or is this a troll post? I could try in a hour or two to enter AR2 a second time for the day and post back results. Maybe he went in right before and after JP midnight and is just confused because many saying you cannot do multiple runs in the same zone.
    I can confirm that there is no lockout of BR2, not sure of AR2. I went back to back BR2 six hours after jpn midnight.
    (0)

Character
    Rabies
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Singforu View Post
    I can confirm that there is no lockout of BR2, not sure of AR2. I went back to back BR2 six hours after jpn midnight.
    Ok nice, Thank you!
    (0)

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast