Thread: Thf Job Points

Character
    Andrewviii
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99

Thf Job Points

+1 attack per point on triple attacks? Is this a typo, because that is a lousy bonus. Even for how bad job points are for thf that is a terrible bonus. Shouldn't it be something like +1% triple attack damage per point?
    (0)

Character
    Zoop
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 99
    you are right the job points for thf are awful and the gifts are nothing better when you compare them to what other jobs get
    (0)

Character
    Clandestine
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    While I do wish some of the bonuses were, not all THF Job Points are terrible. I have Master Rogue status and I can tell you that Despoil's help a lot. If you know how to time it properly, you can take over 1k TP from the target and even solo skillchain (which helps on fights where /NIN is necessary to avoid damage). Mug has also helped for a quick cure when you've taken severe damage. I had hoped they would've capped everything at level 30 like they originally stated, but oh well.
    (0)
    "A goal is not always meant to be reached, it often serves simply as something to aim at."

"Showing off is the fool's idea of glory."

Bruce Lee

I thought 1 Attack per JP, only for Triple Attacks... was really nerf. +20 Attack on Triple Attack hits is... well to be frank but PG a yellow liquid drop in an ocean of yellow liquid.

As for the Gifts... I'm more than a little livid that their special gift is friggin Treasure Hunter related, I get it, we have TH... but for the love of Promathia please stop, its already placebo enough I don't need Rank 13 and Rank 14 placebo
    (0)