Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Character
    Singforu
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by kaerin View Post
    I don't understand how this makes mythics "easier". You still have to do all the same stuff, you can just do it faster. This is a good change.
    they also made the most difficult assaults easier.
    (0)

I’m happy to hear that everyone is enjoying Rhapsodies of Vana’diel and the nice bonuses it yields!

The special key items that were added in the May version update for the first chapter of Rhapsodies of Vana’diel are specifically for content up to level 75 and their high-tier counterparts. However, with the subsequent chapters of Rhapsodies of Vana’diel, we will be introducing even more key items, which will be for Voidwatch and other post-level 75 content. We hope you are looking forward to earning them!
    (6)
    Devin "Camate" Casadey - Community Team

Character
    Scaevola
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Singforu View Post
    they also made the most difficult assaults easier.
    Surely great news for everyone who farmed up 300 million gil, 150,000 nyzul tokens, 100,000 therion ichor, and 3 mulcibar's scoria, but hit a brick wall on Lebros Supplies!
    (1)
    tandava crackows + chocobo jig + animated flourish = prouesse ring

Character
    Seigyoku
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post
    I’m happy to hear that everyone is enjoying Rhapsodies of Vana’diel and the nice bonuses it yields!

The special key items that were added in the May version update for the first chapter of Rhapsodies of Vana’diel are specifically for content up to level 75 and their high-tier counterparts. However, with the subsequent chapters of Rhapsodies of Vana’diel, we will be introducing even more key items, which will be for Voidwatch and other post-level 75 content. We hope you are looking forward to earning them!
    However, it seems poor Limbus was forgotten?
    (9)
    Don't wish. Don't start.

5. 05-20-2015 04:41 AM

Character
    Tydis
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by scaevola View Post
    Surely great news for everyone who farmed up 300 million gil, 150,000 nyzul tokens, 100,000 therion ichor, and 3 mulcibar's scoria, but hit a brick wall on Lebros Supplies!
    If you farmed all that and got stuck on Lebros supplies I'd suggest getting out of your protective bubble and make some friends, before they updated it, I could beat Lebros Supplies easily with 2 friends, helped that one of them was BRD while I was COR, movement speed and all that jazz.

How is Lebros Supplies now? The new item is the Stewpot which is AoE by it's decription, what strength is it? Does it auto-fill NPCs in the area?
    (0)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3