Character
    Galkashield
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1

Can we have a 119 Axe with Sic/Ready recast like Lv 89 Charmer's Merlin?

Hello SE!
    Beastmasters rely on Charmer's Merlin for the Sic/Ready recast delay -5....but it's only a Level 89 Axe.

Can we possibly have something with the same effect that we can TP in? ...Perhaps add this to REM weapons or augments to Skirmish Axes?

Thank you.
    (0)

Character
    Malthar
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    Then people will dual wield this with the charmer's merlin and get a 5 second ready recast.
    (2)

Character
    Thelona
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    Instanced upgrades where the game detects the axe, you can upgrade it, but in a "rare" state still allows the one would allow the function. Something like magian, a system in place already for upgrading weapons, would be lore friendly to that effect. Can place 40-50 iconic items in this category easily to be able to upgrade and use effectively once again for some interesting diversity in builds once again.
    (1)

Character
    Galkashield
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Thelona View Post
    Instanced upgrades where the game detects the axe, you can upgrade it, but in a "rare" state still allows the one would allow the function. Something like magian, a system in place already for upgrading weapons, would be lore friendly to that effect. Can place 40-50 iconic items in this category easily to be able to upgrade and use effectively once again for some interesting diversity in builds once again.

Yes, thank you. This would definitely make our armor sets a little more versatile and provide more utility. It just feels wrong using Lv89 weapons at this point and I think it should be upgraded. Thanks again for sharing this idea.
    (0)

Character
    Dasva
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Malthar View Post
    Then people will dual wield this with the charmer's merlin and get a 5 second ready recast.
    Or if they aren't rare dual wield to of these.

Quote Originally Posted by Gwydion View Post
    . It just feels wrong using Lv89 weapons at this point and I think it should be upgraded. Thanks again for sharing this idea.
    Well if 89 feels wrong how does anwig feel? It's still best in slot for pet jobs... and actually contributes to average ilvl while idle so you lose xp/cp (not to mention survivability if you happen to be in range)
    (0)

Character
    Galkashield
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    Quote Originally Posted by dasva View Post
    Or if they aren't rare dual wield to of these.

Well if 89 feels wrong how does anwig feel? It's still best in slot for pet jobs... and actually contributes to average ilvl while idle so you lose xp/cp (not to mention survivability if you happen to be in range)
    I'd like to not dual-wield or TP in a sub-ilvl axe if possible. (I'd have to lose TP to swap my axes when I spam pet moves, which is currently ever 10-20 seconds). I'd hate to lose TP to spam pet moves every 10-20 seconds.

Edit: It's very difficult to maintain Mythic/Relic aftermath when swapping out weapons
    (0)
    Last edited by Gwydion; 05-27-2015 at 06:20 AM.