Character
    Demoninhell
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 37

Kind of new player looking for a Linkshell

Hello all!

I have always played by myself since the game first came out (because I just wanted to always be a solo player when I was younger), so it's safe to say that I have never really had any of my characters be high levels because of always being by myself and life getting in the way. I have missed this game so much and now have some time to play, so I am looking to join a linkshell that is willing to help me get to parts of the game that I have never been before or just to have fun in general. I really wouldn't mind if all the LS wants to do is just to have some fun with other fellow players. As you can see, I am currently a 28 RDM who plays in the EST zone and I usually jump on around 9/10ish pm till 12/1ish am. Hopefully I see some people in game having some fun!

Thanks!
    (1)
    Last edited by Demonfromhell; 05-12-2015 at 03:04 AM.

Character
    Ferocity
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Good luck - wow level 28 as a fresh starter. I miss those days where this game used to give me that sense of adventure, so many years ago... But always good to see a new/returning player.
    (2)
    http://www.etherealls.com
    Prodigy - Ethereal Linkshell - Diabolos
    Ferocity - xEtherealx Linkshell - Siren
    Aegis 12/31/06
    Spharai 10/20/13
    Burtgang 01/05/15

Character
    Demoninhell
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 37
    Thanks! I remember when it would take me a good while to get to level 28. I have missed this game so very much.
    (0)

I know I'm late to the game, but if you're look for a social/lite event LS, you could try Core
    (0)
    "What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets. But enough talk... Have at you!" Lord Dracula - [Castlevania:SotN]