Character
    Sorne
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99

Unable to log in on one character.

Details:
    Used Waypoint near AH in Western Adoulin to go to enigmatic device Ra'kaznar.
    Character got stuck in download data and timed out in error code: FFXI-3001 "No response from the FFXI server. Connection timed out. Press OK to shut down". Each time I try to log in with this character since it goes into "Download data..." then times out with same error code.

Steps:
    1. Connection timed out after trying to zone into Ra'kaznar.
    2.Attempted to log back in.
    3.Received the following error about 3 minutes after I attempted to log in.
    ==============================
    FFXI-3001
    No response from server.
    Connection timed out.
    Press OK to shut down.
    ==============================
    4.been trying to log back in off and on since it happened and still same error code.

Date & Time: 11 Apr 2015, around 11:00am
    Frequency: Once/haven't been able to log back in since.
    Platform: PC
    PC Manufacturer & Model Number: Asus
    Graphics Card: EVGA GeForce GTX 550
    ISP: AT&T
    Type of Internet Connection: CATV
    (2)

Character
    Stasiss
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    I am currently experiencing the same issue listed above. Two different characters of mine are currently unable to log in after attempting to zone to North Gustaberg.

Logging in gets to the "Downloading Data..." Black screen and eventually times out and produces the above error.

Please advise if a workaround or fix is found.
    (2)

Character
    Lep
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99

Same issue

Fenrir server
    Both characters having same issue, unable to finish logging in -- this began after the maintenance on the 9th of April. I had logged in successfully with one character (first in the list) and used a waypoint in Ru'lude Gardens to go to Mhaura, and it timed out.

Second character could not log in at all after update, just timed out on "downloading data" with error code 3001 No Response et cetera.

Thanks.
    (2)

Player
    Please help needed in Odin Server.

I am experiencing the same issue and it happen when SE did that update April 9. I was fine when I was in my mog garden and east adoulin. When I try to warp to Foret de Hennetiel frontier station I get this...

"Character got stuck in download data and timed out in error code: FFXI-3001 "No response from the FFXI server. Connection timed out."

So now I am only able to go to select character screen and everything will load but will get a long loading time and a blank screen after that "FFXI-3001". :/

So i log in my second character and it was fine in seeks of adoulin area but i try to use that warp to Foret de Hennetiel again "FFXI-3001". Something fishy is going on in Foret de Hennetiel frontier station...
    (0)

Character
    Sorne
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99

/disgusted

I have also posted in In Game Bugs thread and it has been moved to "Accepted bugs" thread so far. I guess their next step would be to investigate and fix. I guess it's just a waiting game with this "customer support" we are getting.
    (2)

Character
    Alagos
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    I'm on Asura and I'm running into the same issue. I zoned into out of Tavnazian into Misareaux Coast and I got stuck "Downloading Data" and the black screen. Then I timeout and received "No response from server" and "Connection timed out". I shut down and tried to log back into the game, but I'm stuck having the same issue

Quote Originally Posted by AsuraStas View Post
    I am currently experiencing the same issue listed above. Two different characters of mine are currently unable to log in after attempting to zone to North Gustaberg.

Logging in gets to the "Downloading Data..." Black screen and eventually times out and produces the above error.

Please advise if a workaround or fix is found.
    (2)

Player
    This is getting ridiculous and annoying. I was not able to play for the past 4 days now and have miss a lot of double job points and moogle login points. SE need to hurry up and fix this as quickly as possible. If you warp to Foret de Hennetiel frontier station you get a long loading time and a blank screen after that "FFXI-3001". So now I believe my character are stuck in blank screen mode because of that warp to Foret de Hennetiel frontier station.

So I created a new character and I was playing it just fine in San d'Oria. I even zone in and out East Ronfaure there was no problem. This is clearly the fault of the update. I know it's month of April and people think it's April FOOL day but it's not funny so please fix thank you...
    (3)

Character
    Sorne
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99

/comfort

I feel your pain Ata. I was working on my MNK's jp's too. Maybe SE could compensate us with maxed out GIFTS on all our characters to make up for this ordeal...
    (0)

Character
    Smz
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    I am also having the same issue.

Details:
    Quetzalcoatl world.

Trying to log in with two of my characters. First it happened to one, then it happened to my main, even though I had logged in just fine on that one a few minutes ago. None of my others seem to have an issue.

Characters got stuck in the downloading data screen and timed out in error code: FFXI-3001 "No response from the FFXI server. Connection timed out. Press OK to shut down".

I recently re-subcribed last week and have been having issues with the game randomly timing out when going to the character screen, or logging in and out would sometimes not connect to the lobby. However tonight is the first time any character got stuck on the downloading data screen.

Steps:
    Simply choosing a character to log in with.

Date & Time:
    April 14th, 2015, 10:50 pm MDT

Frequency:
    Always

Platform:
    PC

PC Manufacturer & Model Number
    Homebuilt Computer

Operating System:
    Windows 7

Graphics Card:
    GeForce GTX 570

ISP:
    Comcast

Type of Internet Connection:
    CATV
    (0)

Character
    Alagos
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    It's been four days since this issues was first reported by Sorne. This is not a random occurrence or an isolated incident and it's frustrating that this issues has not been going on this long and has not been addressed. Two other servers had log in issues had "Technical Difficulties" logging into certain area in the game due to server program issues and the problem was corrected within two days. Chances are these "Technical Difficulties" due to server program issues is more widespread than Outer Ra'Kaznar [U] and should have been addressed already.
    (1)

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast