Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10
    Error'd trying to zone into that Library in Eastern Adoulin lol.. locked out now. Luckily the Cell-phone workaround is working for the time but this issue seems to be growing on people :|
    (0)
    Last edited by Karbuncle; 06-08-2015 at 12:12 PM.

Character
    Xenawarprincess
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99

Cerberus server error 3001

Yes i have the same problem with my second character which i been playing mostly. i zoned into delve from marimar feilds. so im still logged into circas caverans(U) i logged in with my first character i can actually /sea all xena and there she was still online. i even exited the game and nothing works. i called a GM and says to write here. Id like to have it fixed soon.

this isnt the first time things like this happened but it corrected it self but not this time, cant be a browser issue bc my other characters work
    (0)
    vandan

Character
    Sinnerfay
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99

well this sucks....

I'm now having this issue after getting stuck midzone into Valkurm.
    I get to Downloading data... and then it times out.
    (0)
    What Ever Happened To; It's All About The Taking Part Not About The Winning??

Character
    Emperordragon
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    I am also getting this issue with both of my main characters (3001 error), GM says he cant do anything about it.
    Ive also tried to log into these characters on multiple PCs. Anyone have a fix yet, I'm paying for 2 accounts I cant use.

I would just like to point out that this is not an issue with my PCs or router, I have tried 3 PCs, multiple routers, and 2 different networks. I can still log into mules on both accounts I just time out on my 2 characters that are having this issue, regardless of where I am playing.
    This is obviously on SE's end, not ours.
    (0)
    Last edited by Empdizz; 08-05-2015 at 02:04 PM.

Character
    Keitarou
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Sorry, I just noticed the thread, so I will copy-paste my similar issue here.

Over the past month or so, a few zones I try to enter result in getting stuck at the "downloading data" screen, and eventually time out into an Error-3001. I try to log back onto the same character immediately, and again it won't pass the black "downloading data" screen. I log on another character, and they are fine, unless I try to zone into the same exact area as the first character.

It started out with Yahse Hunting Grounds. A friend who also plays had to log onto my character to move him out of the zone, before I could successfully log on him. Then several days later, it happened again in Port Windurst. Then eventually Qufim Island. And just today, it happened in Buburimu Peninsula.

I worry that whatever is happening, it will affect more and more areas, until I can barely play at all. I have tried "Check Files" multiple times, and nothing is corrupted, neither with my PlayOnline Viewer nor my Final Fantasy XI data.

I don't know what to do anymore, besides reinstalling completely. But if none of my files are corrupt, would a reinstall even help at all?

It seems to be connected to either the computer or the modem/IP/router, since a friend out of state can log on my character and move him out of the affected area, whilst I can't zone any characters at all through the same area.
    (0)
    Last edited by KeiMontague; 09-14-2015 at 01:30 PM. Reason: Additional info

Character
    Dorri
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 38
    I had the same issue and discovered my PeerBlock app was blocking a specific IP from Square. Allowed the IP permanently and it fixed the problem.
    I'm guessing a blocked IP from some app on your pc may be the problem for some users.
    Good Luck...
    (0)

Applications like PeerBlock will definitely cause issues like this. Different zones are on different servers with different public IPs. Not being able to access a specific zone on a specific computer is a sign of this, where you don't have all of SE's IP addresses whitelisted.
    (0)
    www.reddit.com/r/ffxi/comments/2axr93/are_you_playing_on_the_asura_server_join_the/

Character
    Calda
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99

same issue

same issue on bismark server,

used homepoint crystal in port sandy to go to west adoulin and my pol crashed and havent been able to get back in since, this happened a week ago, tho i can log into my crafting mule no problem
    (0)

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10