Character
    Dieth
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99

JP 100 Gift NeoHasso NeoSeigan - Please help me understand this.

Increases Zanshin effects.

Hasso: increases the maximum chance of Zanshin activating, even when a melee attack hits, by 5%.

Seigan: increases the maximum chance of Zanshin countering attacks by 5%.

--

Please let me know if my understanding of this is correct and is as follows.

With Hasso up, even when all hits connect I now have my Zanshin rate+5% for an additional swing, this should still only trigger once per attack round. If I miss and trigger a standard Zanshin swing then I've already consumed my Zanshin for that attack round.

With Seigan up, even with Third Eye down, I should now have a counter rate equal to my Zanshin rate +5%. This should not be considered as a part of an attack round as it's a counter to another enemies attack.

Follow up question when Seigan Counter Zanshin triggers do I still get my Ikishoten TP gain bonus? (Counter's that occur from T-Eye do not gain me TP).
    (0)
    ~ si deus nobiscum quis contra nos ~
    I am a Lazy French Shower

Character
    Jassik
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Zanshin-Hasso attacks and Zanshin-Seigan counter attacks have been a thing for a few years now. You have a chance to attack again after landing a hit with hasso active and you have a chance to counter an attack while seigan is active. Both of those activate at 1/4 your zanshin rate. So, if you have 60% Zanshin, you have 15% zanhasso or counter. The JP gift is just 5% more on top of whatever you have.
    (0)

Character
    Dieth
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Thanks, I guess I wasn't around when they added the initial Zanshin bonuses to Hasso/Seigan.
    (0)
    ~ si deus nobiscum quis contra nos ~
    I am a Lazy French Shower