Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Character
    Ferocity
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Savory drop rate seemed to have gotten worse lately lol. Less in bazaars too, even during login campaigns.
    (0)
    http://www.etherealls.com
    Prodigy - Ethereal Linkshell - Diabolos
    Ferocity - xEtherealx Linkshell - Siren
    Aegis 12/31/06
    Spharai 10/20/13
    Burtgang 01/05/15

Character
    Andrewviii
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Eaglestrike View Post
    The level up system needs to be massively easier to proc. A fully merited Feint on behemoth on a delay-capped TH8 gear using thief can manage to proc 0 times rather often, that's absurd. I should be able to hit TH13 in a 2.5min fight in full TH gear, that's longer than most fights period and you certainly can't get away with meleeing in full TH gear on most content anyway. The trait is nigh useless at the current upgrade system for TH. It was rare enough to get to TH12, so lol @ TH13 happening more than never.
    The treasure hunter system does need a change. The proc rate should be higher, The chance to proc should be on all hits, and the amount it increases drop rates should be increased for TH8+
    (0)

Player
    SE lowered the drop rate on savory shanks to the point where i dont even bother trying to get it anymore. plus i would sell it for a lot more than the 2.5-3m that it goes for now. defending ring is a thing of the past at this point. thanks for screwing that up for us SE.
    (1)

Player
    Sucks that's our 100JP ability. Honestly, it should have been Equipment TH Limit Cap+1. Since gear cap is +8 starting, this would instead raise the cap to 9 so we can start from 9. Reaching 12 alone takes a long time, and even if you fulltime TH8 gear with capped haste, it's like a 1-2% chance per hit to raise from 11-12, likely even less from 12-13, with TH8 gear.
    (0)

Character
    Andrewviii
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Yeah that would have made more sense, sense you just know that empy feet reforged is going to have more TH on it anyway.
    (0)

Character
    Urat
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    The odds of getting a TH proc go down exponentially as the difference between Th on mob and what you have increases.

Im able to hit TH12 on behemoth by 50% hp when I have TH9 on (+1 from moogle kupopower, can confirm it puts you at TH9 as I procced TH10 on first hit on behemoth when I had the kupower)

So, at only TH8, chance of going 12->13 is probably astronomically low. With TH9 it should be significantly likely to proc 12->13.
    (0)

Character
    Andrewviii
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Urat View Post
    The odds of getting a TH proc go down exponentially as the difference between Th on mob and what you have increases.

Im able to hit TH12 on behemoth by 50% hp when I have TH9 on (+1 from moogle kupopower, can confirm it puts you at TH9 as I procced TH10 on first hit on behemoth when I had the kupower)

So, at only TH8, chance of going 12->13 is probably astronomically low. With TH9 it should be significantly likely to proc 12->13.
    That is super annoying. Mostly because if by some chance the kupower you want is active, you still can only use it in areas where signet works. That means most of the time we don't even have access to the gift. And as far as I can tell the +5% TH proc gifts are like the feint bonus in that it increases the chance of procing by that amount. So if you have a 1% chance of procing, you would have a 1.05% chance of procing instead.

Treasure Hunter needs a serious overhaul if the devs want to keep that as thf's only desirable trait. TH over 3 needs significant improvements to drop rates, and TH proc rate needs to be increased as well as have a chance of procing on every hit in a round instead of just the first.
    (0)

13 is ALMOST unheard of. it's not impossible but frankly very little lives long enough to build to it, especially with it capping at 8 from JT/Gear. I did manage 12 on Nidhogg, but not 13. I might have been able to if Treasure Hound had been in effect at the time.
    (0)

Character
    Andrewviii
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Well I'm sure they will increase our TH soft cap to 9 sometime when they increase the job point cap. Other jobs get new spells and stuff and we get an undetectable increase in drop rates. Hurray.
    (1)
    Last edited by Ulth; 05-27-2015 at 03:48 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2