Player

Valentione event ..........

Very upset
    That event made me angry
    Spent a lot of time and didn't get hq
    Really dev team , the game is difficult ...... Don't make no more event as this in future ..... Waste of time and no satisfaction
    Thx for waste of time
    (1)

Character
    Hoshiku
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99
    It was a bit challenging to get the hq. I struggled for a while since so few people were doing it and almost all of them were mithras or girls, but then I discovered that I could do the event on my mule (only guy character) and then get the other parts on my other mules and main to send to him. I think it took me about 22 hours total to get the apron +1 but I only thought to use all my mules for the last 5 hours of that. It would be nice if they got rid of the gender requirement imo.
    (0)

Character
    Dasva
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoshi View Post
    I think it took me about 22 hours total to get the apron +1 but I only thought to use all my mules for the last 5 hours of that. It would be nice if they got rid of the gender requirement imo.
    Holy heck that is a ridiculous amount of time for a just for fun only here for a limited time event. Was going to try and do it real quick tonight... well good to know might as well not even bothering
    (0)

Character
    Hoshiku
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99
    The problem is, as always, rng. There are 4 singles of each gender and they want to be paired up with other singles based on race and personality. I'm pretty sure you score the most points if the single you talk to exactly matches the request of the single the other person talks to as well as having that single exactly match the request of your single. I got the nq apron pretty easily just by giving my singles the mates they requested (and not worrying that they were suitable matches to the other genders' request). That only took about 4 hours. Getting the +1 was much harder since to get enough points I had to match the requests on both sides. I was 3/4 by 10 hours in. That final match was awful to get.
    (0)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    tis an event for cosmetic gear. It's not like you HAVE to do it. Skip it if you aren't enjoying it.
    (0)

Character
    Hoshiku
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99
    Well you don't HAVE to play this game at all...
    (1)

Character
    Camiie
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Alhanelem View Post
    tis an event for cosmetic gear. It's not like you HAVE to do it. Skip it if you aren't enjoying it.
    But if people are skipping out on events because they are annoying, then isn't it in SE's best interest to fix the issue people have with said events?
    (0)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Camiie View Post
    But if people are skipping out on events because they are annoying, then isn't it in SE's best interest to fix the issue people have with said events?
    Well they obviously can't change this one but of course they can take the feedback into consideration with the next event. I just thought it was a bit much to nerd-rage at something that's totally optional that doesn't give you anything useful for gameplay.

I also take into consideration that most of FFXIV's holiday events can be completed (outside of repeatable stuff) in like 20 minutes or less and everyone complains about how short they are.
    (0)

Character
    Dasva
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Alhanelem View Post
    That's precisely why it shouldn't take this ridiculous amount of time. It's purely cosmetic gear. And ones you have a limited time to get in the first place. It's supposed to be some fun semi short neet event. Not a huge grind for essentially nothing
    (1)