Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast
    Character
    Moldtech
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Powder View Post
    In your world it seems that they just read the forums then slap up some notice saying they see our crys but don't know whats causing it, halting all other issues they have to deal with that they don't report and fix this right away because its so critical then go back to the other things that they are attempting to fix.

You assume. You wouldn't have a clue about my world or what I think so speak for yourself please.
    Hell, I'll speak for myself! In my world I expect no less than that and in the real world it should be no less than that. It's a sure sign of poor customer service if it is not this way, especially when the issue is so critical that the customers are locked out from the service. I'm pretty sure this issue overrides the drop rate of any NM that they may be tweaking.
    (2)

Quote Originally Posted by Nidhogg View Post
    You understand that they have to investigate what is causing the issue, issue a report that can be placed on the web that confirms there is an issue and give a time frame which it will be worked on, and when they hope it will be back to working normal.

Then conduct the maintenance, run dozens of test after each attempt to fix X-issue and then release a notice if their will be an unexpected delay.

In your world it seems that they just read the forums then slap up some notice saying they see our crys but don't know whats causing it, halting all other issues they have to deal with that they don't report and fix this right away because its so critical then go back to the other things that they are attempting to fix.

Their is a lot more to issues that Square has to deal with then what everyone just assumes. Yes I am experiencing this along with hundreds of other players, but I'm not about to come here and cry about it over and over making a new thread when there are already threads for it and spamming for a person to come and read and inform me that they already know the issue is continuing to persist even through one of their attempts to fix it.

Apr. 3, 2011 22:00 [PDT] From: PlayOnline
    Registration Server Technical Difficulties (Apr. 3)

We are currently experiencing the following technical difficulties with the PlayOnline registration servers. The issue is currently being addressed and new updates will follow as additional information becomes available.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

[Date & Time]

From Apr. 1, 2011 at 1:00 (PDT)

[Issue Details]:
    Certain users may experience the following:
    - An "UCS-5024" error will appear when trying to reactivate their PlayOnline account upon login.

[Cause]
    Under investigation

[Service]
    PlayOnline
    Just putting this here for you Powder <3

http://www.playonline.com/ff11us/pol...ews20585.shtml
    (2)
    Last edited by Nidhogg; 04-04-2011 at 02:12 PM. Reason: forgot URL.

I didn't sit on top of a tree for 6 years to get out damaged by a bunch of weapons that take a week or less to finish.

Player
    LM-08'd on my account, UCS-5024 when trying to reactivate, im NOT paying for April <_<;
    (0)
    Last edited by Chrisstreb; 04-04-2011 at 02:12 PM. Reason: Yay for mixed up #s
    DNC99 ~ BST99 ~ NIN99 ~ SCH99 ~ BLM98 ~ BLU96 ~ SMN91 ~ RDM90
    FFXI Player (most of the time) since March 2006 [Fairy -> Sylph Server]
    Completed All Main Storyline Scenarios ~ Leathercraft 100+5 Main/Cooking 101+2 Mule

Character
    Moonlightespada
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99

God I hope they find out WTF is goin on... This mithra getting anoyed -,-
    (0)

Ohji Lunartail, the Moonlightespada- Bismark

Character
    Powder
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 99

I have been in here just like you have I am quite capable of seeing what is up which is nothing so far. Thanks for your help but you might want to wait til I need it.
    (0)

My blood type? oh! coffee of course!

Character
    Catnipthief
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 90
    Ok, weird thing happened today... I went to TRY to login (was not hoping for much tbh buuuuttt doesn't hurt to try)

I was able to get to POL menu, first hurder down (didn't even ask me to reactivate, it just auto reactivated for me lol)

Updated payment info (no error)

Content IDs were already reactivated (yay~)

Guys, go check your accounts, keep trying it seems they are doing account by account restoration or their system is now finally figuring out what went wrong.
    (0)
    WAR 79 MNK 90
    WHM 79 BLM 80
    SAM 77
    DRG 84
    DNC 80

Character
    Aphroditee
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    THF Lv 90
    Mine is now working, no updating or reactivation needed.

Yay.
    (0)

Character
    Grandlethal
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    Also working here. No to decide if I want to keep playing...
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Grandlethal View Post
    Also working here. No to decide if I want to keep playing...
    You are way to sensitive about your billing if this upset you that badly, there are company's(Blizzard) that would say you're out of luck and just close your account indefinitely, had it happen to me on my 4 month break from FFXI, I'd say their counter-measures are far greater then what other companies are willing to do.
    (0)

I didn't sit on top of a tree for 6 years to get out damaged by a bunch of weapons that take a week or less to finish.

Character
    Chrianna
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    It's Monday morning and for some strange reason I was able to log into the game like normal - the weekend must have been some kind of horrible nightmare
    (1)

Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast