Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast
    Character
    Tydis
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Trumpy View Post
    Tried that one not long ago with a party of 6 where you have to have the mamools break prison doors to free prisoners. Even naked they couldnt hit us to gain TP to use moves to break doors. we couldnt hit them or they would die super fast. Then if/when they had tp they either used the wrong one (warm up i think) or would miss the door completely. This one has always been pretty frustrating as its too easy to miss the door with their tp moves anyway. I dont understand why we cant just attack the door to break it down anyway. The other day I had the thought to try level capping it maybe and see if that would go any better but not sure how well that would work.
    1-3 damage weapons on a low crit job, either naked or wearing gear with low dex + high haste to minimise the chance of criticals and breaking their weapons. If they successfully pull off one of their weapon throwing moves it 1 hit kills the doors, even with that the weapons break easily and it's a real pain of a mission.

Also finding the ring assault is very difficult solo, I've never had to experience that as I'm always dual boxing.
    (0)

Character
    Dasva
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    For the ones about giving mobs tp (azure ailments and Imperial Agent Rescue ) dia(ga) spam helps a lot. Also make sure you aren't wearing subtle blow gear or on a job with it natively
    (0)
    Last edited by dasva; 04-15-2015 at 04:53 AM.

Coming back to this after making some progress, It's good to see that at least the idea is being considered. I've finished the rank to Captain, so yay~! I finished my Nyzul Climb, and Token farm. Finished my Zen Pop set. Just restarted doing the assaults, and that Imperial Agent Rescue, one was the starter. :P Failed 3 times from timing out. Slowly, I'll make it through again, but now I just need to finish Einherjar and Salvage Farming to get the collection portion out of the way.
    (0)
    "What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets. But enough talk... Have at you!" Lord Dracula - [Castlevania:SotN]

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Grekumah View Post
    In the May version update we’ll be making adjustments to the mechanics of Nyzul Isle Investigation as well as other Assaults so that they can be undertaken by smaller groups more easily. We’ll be announcing the specific details on which Assaults will be addressed and what will change in the near future.
    This is good news for future update. However, at this time some people need help Grekumah please have someone look into this.

Thread: Unable to log in on one character.

If anyone else have that very same problem please show some support.
    (0)

Player
    Since it's in the mythic thread, cotton pouches need a DRAMATIC drop rate increase.
    (1)

Character
    Jongalt
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    For building bridges, can the lamia disappear when the 4 switches are unlocked? Thank You development team.
    (3)

Character
    Larrymc
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Please reduce the repop timer for all of the ??? for znms from 3 minutes to 30 seconds.
    (5)

Quote Originally Posted by larrymc View Post
    Please reduce the repop timer for all of the ??? for znms from 3 minutes to 30 seconds.
    Really? Go grab a coffee, tea, beer, water or whatever drink you fancy. Or just use that time to throw all the drops you don't need out of your inventory.

I have a better one:

This is for the people that still need to rank up:
    Please reduce the places where the Warhorse Hoofprint can show up to 1 per zone!

You want to talk alleviation? This is a big one!
    (1)

Character
    Larrymc
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Shirai View Post
    Really? Go grab a coffee, tea, beer, water or whatever drink you fancy. Or just use that time to throw all the drops you don't need out of your inventory.

I have a better one:

This is for the people that still need to rank up:
    Please reduce the places where the Warhorse Hoofprint can show up to 1 per zone!

You want to talk alleviation? This is a big one!
    You must not have ever built a PW pop before. It requires 30 znms to build one pop. If you are building it with a friend - the 3 minute wait time * 30 = 90 minutes of just standing around - for no reason. If you have 3 people building a pop at one time, make that 180 minutes of wait time.
    (6)

Oh wow, a whole 180 minutes? I'm glad there's a while 1440 of them in a single day.
    You know, I might sympathise if you were actually doing that waiting for a single nm or if there was an actual deadline to catch.
    But this is a game, there are no other deadlines than the ones you set for yourself. What's the bloody hurry?
    (0)

Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast