Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast
    Character
    Zekander
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Okay, I really don't understand this three minute timer issue. Aren't ZNM pops and drops both Rare? Meaning you can only carry one at a time to the pop site. Meaning that, unless that particular ZNM is over camped (which at these server population levels is near impossible), then you are only going and popping the NM once? Meaning the three minute timer between pops for an individual player is absolutely meaningless?

Just recently I went through this process myself to complete my Yagrush, and the one biggest time factor in ZNMs I found to be simply the time spent getting to the pop sites, so if you are really complaining about the time spent on these things shouldn't you really be asking for warps to the pop sites like those for voidwatch and unity?
    (2)

Player
    Everyone who matters 2 boxes. That means we have to do everything twice. (or more).

Agree that there should/could be warps directly to the pops though, that would be lovely.
    (3)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by SickOfYou View Post
    Let's undo dynamis reborn, scrap iLv, restore the CoP mission level caps, get rid of survival manuals, homepoints, grounds tomes. Remove magian trials, toss the double exp events, BBQ the trust system, etc....
    I would LOVE that. But anyway, we've reached that apex where the easier the better. With an official death date on record, there's no valid points in not making the game as easy as humanly possible.

I totally vote for handed out mythics, 1 hit KO bosses, 100% drop rates. Why the hell not.
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Sirious View Post
    I totally vote for handed out mythics, 1 hit KO bosses, 100% drop rates. Why the hell not.

Feel like that's going a wee bit overboard. Just a small bit.
    (1)
    "What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets. But enough talk... Have at you!" Lord Dracula - [Castlevania:SotN]

Character
    Dasva
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirious View Post
    Make atmas and atmacites and all temp items gained anywhere available everywhere
    (1)

not that anyone does them anymore but there IS the fun of waiting 12+ hours for an incredibly easy NM to build empy weapons, too, and there still is for the VNM stage in aby, not to mention needing to farm all the KI's for the pop on say apedemak horns? then 1500 HMP and then the rift garbage for the 2 empy items that still have a use, Daurdaubla and Ochain that are only obtainable from content virtually no one does. I actually went and leveled blu, solo, old school as a break from the tedium of it, and I'm still on colorless souls so I'll likely what another break.
    (1)

I have more information to share with you about assaults and future changes.

The adjustments we made recently were to the assaults that were difficult to complete solo, due to difficulties such as the placement of the mechanics.

Other assaults that are difficult when playing solo such as Lost and Found, Orichalcum Survey, and Building Bridges, become easier with more party members a group has. However, these missions can be completed solo so we have no plans to make any adjustments beyond what we have discussed at this time.

Additionally, we have no plans to make further adjustments to the mechanics for Nyzul Isle Investigation.
    (2)
    Colby "Grekumah" Casaccia - Community Team

Character
    Malthar
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Grekumah View Post
    We have some updates on assault adjustments.

We’re currently planning to adjust the difficulty and mechanics for the following assaults:
    • Lebros Supplies
    • Evade and Escape
    • Azure Ailments
    • Imperial Agent Rescue
    Additionally, in regards to Nyzul Isle Investigation, we’re planning to make adjustments to the objectives for activating all lamps in an area simultaneously and extending the duration of how long the lamps stay active.

If the aforementioned adjustments pass our internal check phase without any issues, these changes are planned for the May version update.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grekumah View Post
    I have more information to share with you about assaults and future changes.

The adjustments we made recently were to the assaults that were difficult to complete solo, due to difficulties such as the placement of the mechanics.

Other assaults that are difficult when playing solo such as Lost and Found, Orichalcum Survey, and Building Bridges, become easier with more party members a group has. However, these missions can be completed solo so we have no plans to make any adjustments beyond what we have discussed at this time.

Additionally, we have no plans to make further adjustments to the mechanics for Nyzul Isle Investigation.

So we can see both posts at the same time. Can anyone see a problem with this?
    (4)

Character
    Dasva
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    That evade and escape was soloable at 75 and is ridiculously easy now? Or that while not easy I've definitely done imperial agent rescue and azure ailments solo and sure it usually took 2-3 tries each time any time I tried to solo Orichalcum survey it took me over 4 before I gave up
    (1)

Character
    Zekander
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    I've soloed Orichalcum survey twice, and failed maybe 4 times, it is entirely luck based, but can potentially be completed solo. Azure Ailments and Imperial Agent Rescue are far more difficult due to the mechanics involved, and are not simply a case of bad luck. I haven't ever tried to solo Evade and Escape but it seems like it requires some preparation as well as some luck.

And Grekumah seems to be referring to adjustments that have not yet been implemented as though they have. "The adjustments we made recently..." // "These changes are planned for the May version update."
    (0)

Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast