Character
    Pretre
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99

adl since last update

has anyone tried adl since last update, me and a few others spam him to pay for our relic weapons and tonights run was first since update and some weird things happened.
    he spawned 3 times in a row with chainspell active dropping ga spells 1 after another, also my 3000tp climactic rudra only did 1k dmg 2 spawns in a row, I do the ws the second he spawns so we can rudra sc him to death. has anyone else seen anything weird in adl since update?
    (0)

Character
    Mdkuser
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    This happens occasionally, and when it happens it lasts for several days... ADL has 2 modes. The normal mode is a melee mode; you pop it and it attacks with physical moves and use hardly any magic until it splits. In magic mode he starts with -ga3 and aoe enfeebles. This mode sucks. Server maintenances reset the magic mode so you gotta wait until the next emergency maintenance for it to reset.
    (0)

Character
    Pretre
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99
    really I did not know that ty does that explain the 3000tp 1k dmg rudra's though
    (0)

Character
    Dasva
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    That's easily explained by the first hit missing
    (0)

Character
    Pretre
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99
    really? 1k dmg with climactic on seems a bit low even for that and 2 ws in a row
    (0)

Character
    Byrth
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    Low chance, but not impossible. He's probably right.
    (0)

Character
    Dasva
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    The odds of missing the first hit two times in a row? Yeah that is really low assuming you are anywhere near capped acc which I assume you are. But as Byrth says it will happen. I've gotten 2 1/8 resists in a row on lvl 1 mobs as a fully geared 99 blm before

But it would easily cause dmg to go that low. Remember a good 95% of your dmg is on the first hit with 3000 tp rudra's. I've actually seen a few dncs do all of 200-300 on some of the new more evasive UNMs lol. The whole 100% chance to hit feature on SA/TA is becoming one of it's more important features again
    (0)
    Last edited by dasva; 01-20-2015 at 12:44 PM.

Character
    Pretre
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99
    fair enough looks like I need to use thf rather than dnc good talk ty
    (0)

Character
    Dasva
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Well I wouldn't say omg you have to thf all the things for rudra dnc works just fine if you are capping acc just remember that 1% of the time you will miss the first hit... of course thf can too if the mob turns and it's not bullied for SA or player moves with TA. Now for rather evasive stuff or when that 1% risk outweights dnc benefits yeah I'd take thf
    (0)
    Last edited by dasva; 01-21-2015 at 05:12 PM.