Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Character
    Icepop
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99

PLease SERVER MERGE

On Leviathan server for 14 years the last year an 1/2 monday thru friday max pp online is 505 pp at night after 6pm during the day we have 300 pp online with 150 of them in upper jeuno Selling Crap on Sat, we cap out at 800 people the rest of the week its all Low We need a Server Merge Bad please!! those numbers are not Count the 80 Bots on server lmao an i not mean 2 boxers i mean BOTS
    (11)

Player
    might as well get used to the bots. SE isnt gonna do anything about em or they would have already. as long as they pay, SE dont give a crap
    (1)

Character
    Elemmire
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    I agree with the call for a server merge. Hard to get stuff going with such low populations. Quertzy is like ~400-500 at best too. And that is including multi-boxers and bots.
    (0)

Character
    Zarchery
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    No thanks.
    (4)

Go home Ice, you're drunk

Seriously though, the game needs new sustainable CONTENT. And please for the love of god, don't nerf it the next month...
    (5)
    Last edited by Behemothx; 01-15-2015 at 09:12 AM.
    Behemothx - Leviathan
    WAR - DNC - BLM - SMN - THF - WHM - SCH - BLU - RDM - BRD - BST - COR

I can't support a server merge atm.

Partly because things are stable, most content doesn't require more then 6 people anyway, easily fillable by 500+ people. Merging would cause a lot of instability, not just with prices but the player base, as has been said over and over in other merge threads, it can cause frustration and even players leaving during a merge, because of name loss, item loss, or even AH prices going into flux. It would also cause prices to plummet from alex, and dyna coins as well as cramp those events (dynamis specifically). Also, more players, greater server load, and slow down things that are already sluggish, esp the AH, and loading inventory.

If this was back in the day during event linkshells being required and large 30+ man content being the sole means of advancement, I would agree with a merger, but that's not how things are today. Now more or less, 6 people can do about anything in the game. So 500 people is a much more manageable number.
    (7)

Character
    Rabies
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    I'd agree with a server merge, maybe not all worlds need it but cerb is dead. It's somewhat active during JST primetime but only on Saturday/sunday really and hitting 800+ is still difficult.. The real problem Is during the week theres 400-500 people on, 100-200 AFK/Bots another 100 is dual boxers, and of the 200 remaining 99% of them are "DD Only" and of that 99% about 9% of them are actually good DD.. Just today I heard "I don't swap gear wearing one hybrid TP/WS set will do better DPS." As easy as it is now days to make a R/E/M you would think someone who "DD Only" would make one..nope. Another problem is a lot of people just "/yell Delve,VW,Skimish Can I have it?" and refuse to make a group because "I'm a joiner not a maker". The community here could really use a merge with a world of people who could teach these people a thing or two.
    (0)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    It might even be a bad idea since it seems like the Colonization and other world content has been balanced around the current server playercounts. I suppose they could just tune it back upward of course.

//devil's advocate, don't hate me!
    //don't care as long as Shiva remains!
    (2)

Character
    Nebula
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    A "no" vote to server merge, from me.

There's other old threads about this, about trusts and how a person soloing with trusts can clear EP-mob camps while soloing CAP. A lot of people solo CAP because it is convenient for their gaming timeframe. Server merge would make even the less-popular CAP camps overcrowded. Not to mention instanced battles, timed RoE objectives etc.

Remora forever!
    (4)

Character
    Summerskye
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Stompa View Post
    A "no" vote to server merge, from me.

There's other old threads about this, about trusts and how a person soloing with trusts can clear EP-mob camps while soloing CAP. A lot of people solo CAP because it is convenient for their gaming timeframe. Server merge would make even the less-popular CAP camps overcrowded. Not to mention instanced battles, timed RoE objectives etc.

Remora forever!
    It's a mmorpg you are not supposed to solo everything like an offline mmo but having a great time with friends adventuring around. It defeats the purpose of being an online game.
    (2)

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast