Character
    Krash
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    I said this;
    Quote Originally Posted by Krashport View Post
    They did not say that, making up stuff as you go along again I see..

Quote Originally Posted by Grekumah View Post
    As there is only one battlefield for Einherjar, we are concerned that lowering the amount of players required to participate may lead to a large amount of congestion. Due to this, it would be difficult to address the current entry limitations.
    Same thing was said about Kupofried's medallion. Guess what, we can purchase that Kupofried's medallion without zoning now.
    You said this;
    Quote Originally Posted by Roja323 View Post
    Erm you do realize that it was in reference to removing the time limit restriction for <6 people right?

I am not making stuff up, thats exactly what he was talking about. You can always go in with less than 6.
    Than I said this;
    Do what... is English your 1st language..?
    This is how;
    Quote Originally Posted by Grekumah View Post
    As there is only one battlefield for Einherjar, we are concerned that lowering the amount of players required to participate may lead to a large amount of congestion. Due to this, it would be difficult to address the current entry limitations.

Anything lower would be zero can participate. using the word current is meaning things can change.
    (1)

Character
    Krash
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Roja323 View Post
    Erm you do realize that it was in reference to removing the time limit restriction for <6 people right?

I am not making stuff up, thats exactly what he was talking about. You can always go in with less than 6.
    This just proves how much of a troll you are one that does not read much of the thread to know whats going on, cause I stated many times that 1~5 members only get 10 mins.
    (1)

Character
    Krash
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    I'm done Welcome to Mar's people! Enjoy your Einherjar, I know I will! ^.^
    (1)

Character
    Raijitsu
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    You sir are the worst troll I have ever seen.

How can you even quote yourself with a straight face when you are so wrong...

You even quote a developer who says there are no plans to ease the zone in restriction, and are in complete denial that when they say 'there are no current plans to ease the restriction' that it means anything other than 'we aren't planning to remove the 10 minute restriction...currently'
    (1)

Character
    Raijitsu
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Why did no one tell me Krashpot was just a troll baiting people >< feels like i wasted time trying to argue logic with someone who is just trolling
    (0)

Character
    Raijitsu
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    This just proves how much of a troll you are one that does not read much of the thread to know whats going on, cause I stated many times that 1~5 members only get 10 mins.
    Just so we are clear....

I am well aware of that and have said so many times in this thread. You seem to magically forget all of that, but what ever. That quote was me referncing the developer who said less than 4 months ago there are no current plans to remove the 10 minute restriction
    (0)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Oakrest View Post
    I disagree. Well, you've always been entitled on these forums at least. It's painful reading your posts most times.
    I've never been "entitled" on these forums. If anything, I'm most bothered about how *other* people seem so entitled. I'm also bothered by how often people seem to resort to personal attacks here. It doesn't even seem as bad on the FFXIV forums despite the much larger population.

Most of the posts I make which you seem to be complaining about are actually me providing counterarguments to very entitled-seeming requests and comments- like this einherjar discussion for instance, where until I realized that the rules actually varied with the number of players, it struck me as an entitled person wanting the content to be redesigned for them. Which, by the way, it looks like you skipped over the comment where I came to that realization that this wasn't the case in this instance, as I see a post above ripping me a new one for a post prior to my last one where I changed my mind (partially) about the issue.
    (0)
    Last edited by Alhanelem; 01-09-2015 at 04:06 AM.

Character
    Krash
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    "Comes out from underneath the bridge".... I am not a troll, Its just opinions vary everyone has one and that's fine. I mean cool you have a life story in said game, we all do. But we don't need to hear about it, nobody asked nobody cares. (Mostly) Some people go over board...

People have ways to play a game and like certain jobs as well as certain elements that's great! A simple rule that's good to follow; if you're thinking about something you've done and you get all worked up about your accomplishments. Trust me you're going to bore everyone more or less. You do NOT need to add that into your opinion. This is not directed at anyone in particular.
    (2)

Character
    Dravidian
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    Lol Zach guy trying to validate his own hypocrisy. It's not attacking people when he says something. It's only attacking people when someone says something that disagrees with him. The irony in all his posts lol.
    (1)

Player
    Ya know what? Looking at this with a bit of a new perspective after not having played much over the last 4 months... I have to say, tiny insignificant issues like this which aren't fixed but create issues for people are a large part of why I don't really play this game anymore.

The last thing I was doing in FFXI was making my Mythic, I did all of my Assaults up to about the last 25 in my second half. All of those are something I can easily solo given I actually care to do so. Alexandrite is nothing more than a brain dead spam farm to me. But what of Einherjar? I can not do this alone without a restriction being placed upon me like that which no other event does, and yet when this issue is brought up what do we face? People saying it's ok as it is. As though our complaints are simply made for the sake of wasting time, we've nothing better to do. Obviously we take issue with this and yet here we are having a stupid argument over something that could be changed tomorrow and no one would notice except those few people who have asked for it. It wouldn't hurt anyone, it wouldn't make the game uber easy, but it faces opposition because~ fuck it, why not.

So I guess in the end I just mean to say congratulations to those who oppose such simplistic issues such as these being fixed. Thanks to you, I've been pushed away from this game and largely lost interest because thanks to efforts on your part and the lack of effort to fix these issues on SE's part I've largely lost interest in this game.
    (0)

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast