Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Character
    Danallen
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99

A "Grip"-type item for H2H users?

I don't know if this has been addressed lately, but I can assume it HAS been asked. If/When (or if ever) is there going to be made a grip-like item for people that use H2H weapons (MNK, PUP, etc...) like those using G.Sword, G.Axe, G.Katana got that equipment slot filled? As of right now, it is just a blank empty hole for all of us PUPs (and MNKs). Any thing in development for that point?
    (2)

Player
    no. h2h has weapon on each fist.
    (0)

And yet there are some nice ammo pieces that PUP can equip but can't. It'd be great if we could have that for the grip slot. Or maybe turn in our current animator to the puppet workshop like you do for attachments, and let repair oil be used straight out of our inventory like mulsums, freeing up the range/ammo slot for gear. PUP has a C+ rating in Throwing also, lol.
    (1)
    Last edited by Mitruya; 12-29-2014 at 11:44 PM.

Player
    that won't happen for pup either. as i said before, h2h has weapons already in both hands. SE really should have the same icon in both slots on equipment screen; too lazy to program it i guess.
    (0)

Well then I guess it's simple: Ask for H2H to be fixed so that it appears in both main and offhand. If we get the ol' "There be no plans" then ask for an offhand equipment of some kind. It is also weird that they don't let us have our animator and ammo (or jugs and ammo and other such things) equipped at the same time but claim that as pet jobs we are expected to multitask.
    (1)
    Please do not post if you are drunk, high or madly delirious from lack of sleep...HEY WHERE'S EVERYONE???

Character
    Aymie
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    I would just like to point out that 2h weapons are also in both hands...
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Testyz View Post
    I would just like to point out that 2h weapons are also in both hands...
    think about how you are actually holding the weapon though. you are putting a grip onto the handle of the weapon and then you are placing your hands onto that (this is known as the "hilt").
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Protey View Post
    think about how you are actually holding the weapon though. you are putting a grip onto the handle of the weapon and then you are placing your hands onto that (this is known as the "hilt").
    "Handwraps" You know that peice of cloth martial artists or boxers wrap around their knuckles, could easily go over gloves and yet under H2H weapons, and be perfectly logical then by your argument.
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Selindrile View Post
    "Handwraps" You know that peice of cloth martial artists or boxers wrap around their knuckles, could easily go over gloves and yet under H2H weapons, and be perfectly logical then by your argument.
    edit: that is true, but then that wrap would be taking the slot away from the h2h. We'd need separate slots (4 to be exact). Otherwise we are making it so we only punch with 1 fist.

Or make it so we can synthesize a wrap onto the h2h
    (0)
    Last edited by Protey; 01-01-2015 at 12:14 PM.

Player
    Or, not not do any of that, and let you mentally realize you're combining them both, like you do with the grip, you don't wield the grip in one hand and the weapon in the other either.
    (3)

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast