Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast
    Player
    Sorry I got on this topic a little late but I totally agree with the idea of "personalizing" your wyvrn. I would, however, like to take it a step further than just color. If it was up to me I would ask SE to give us drgs the option to "raise" our own Wyvrns much like you can with Chocobos. This would not only make the look of the wyvrn different but it would customize its self to your play style. If you are a drg that solo's a lot and uses a lot of healing breath maybe you raise it to have maximum amount of HP and it gets a little bigger. Then again, if you are a drg that is always in alliances and you only care about dmg maybe you raise it to have a stronger elemental breath and this could change the drg to randomly change color based on what day it was. Idk, these are just thoughts but it's something I've always wanted for my drg personally. ^^/
    (0)

Player
    I would /so/ love to be able to have my Nanaja be a white and pink wyverrrn! If anyone's frrrom Fenrirr serverrr, and knows me, then you know those are my fav colorrrs. <Winks, and sticks out the tip of her tongue.>
    (0)

Character
    Alderin
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    /signed - Yes please!

Also can our Wyvern please grow up a little and not look like a winged rodent that got electrocuted and lost all its fur?

I mean 90 levels, surely he would evolve into something a little more beastly.
    (0)

Character
    Salafer
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    YES PLEASE!!! i wana my wyvern in Black with red stripes so BAD!!! XD
    (1)

I used to have a wyvern as a Dragoon before I quit. The most fun I had with FFXI was duoing with my best friend, who was also a dragoon. I can only imagine how much more fun that would have been had our wyverns been different. Please SE, read this thread and at least tell us your feelings on this subject.
    (0)

Character
    Madheo
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Alderin View Post
    Also can our Wyvern please grow up a little and not look like a winged rodent that got electrocuted and lost all its fur?

I mean 90 levels, surely he would evolve into something a little more beastly.
    Yeah i already talked about this in "dragoon updates", 6 years i play FF, 5.5 years i say :"wow wyvern cute, but could be much more agressive for hi lvl"
    (0)

Greetings adventurers!

As always, we thank you for your thoughtful and enthusiastic feedback.

We would like nothing more than to implement a feature to personalize wyvern color. Unfortunately, while technically possible, this would require considerably more work than it might appear at first glance. It is not just a matter of changing color values, but rather would require new textures to be created for each color scheme. This means that, sadly, a feature similar to the linkshell hue selection is simply not feasible.

With a full plate of updates on the way—a milestone list for forthcoming version updates will be released in the near future—cosmetic updates will have to be given lower priority. Still, we understand dragoons' strong feelings about this issue, so we’d like to revisit it should the opportunity present itself somewhere down the line.

Thank you for your understanding!
    (6)

Toshio "Foxclon" Murouchi - Community Team

Thank you for the reply at the least, It is really good to know that you all are actually reading and are at least considering what we have to say
    (0)

Character
    Crystalweapon
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 96
    Quote Originally Posted by Foxclon View Post
    Greetings adventurers!

We would like nothing more than to implement a feature to personalize wyvern color. Unfortunately, while technically possible, this would require considerably more work than it might appear at first glance. It is not just a matter of changing color values, but rather would require new textures to be created for each color scheme. This means that, sadly, a feature similar to the linkshell hue selection is simply not feasible.

With a full plate of updates on the way—a milestone list for forthcoming version updates will be released in the near future—cosmetic updates will have to be given lower priority. Still, we understand dragoons' strong feelings about this issue, so we’d like to revisit it should the opportunity present itself somewhere down the line.

I don't mean to get into the legal/illegal realm, but I think you guys should let the commuminity design some dats for the game. I know there are several people that are damn good at it. Personally I wouldn't mind doing more than a handful of reskins for the game for free for both armor and mobs.

I appreciate the response though, and I'm glad you guys are focusing on major updates over aesthetics.
    (2)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8NsnLfIAcs&feature=BF&list=PLB5F836BEB04E9DF1&index=8

Character
    Golovko
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Foxclon View Post
    Greetings adventurers!

Darn, I guess that just means you'll have to give us Lancet instead of something useless. What a shame. /sigh, I'll have to make do with Reis Wind and Six Dragons I guess. Oh well.
    (1)

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast