Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Character
    Urmom
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    GEO Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Jile View Post
    I believe more specifically they said they couldn't add new animations for new spells - I don't care what the animation looks like but the spells would still be cool to have
    You don't care maybe but they wont introduce a new spell without a new animation. Though given how generic geo spells are it shouldn't matter but I can guarantee that will still be their answer as has been with all other new ja/spell things. Heck they've even used that excuse for simply using assets already in game like unused spells or ones only mobs get.

Quote Originally Posted by Cesil View Post
    If they can't add new stuff why aren't they doing something to fix that? o.O Also this game won't last if they don't add some new things now and then lol.

Even if it meant redoing the game...well, the option is there.
    They can't add visual assets. They can reskin mobs/armor and change stats and quests etc all they want
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Zeldar View Post
    Judging by the backlash they have received over a silly $2-4 monthly OPTIONAL fee, I doubt the player base would take kindly to paying for a game overhaul.
    If SE said "For those of you wanting to assists in the redevelopment of FFXI, please select the optional $5/mo wardrobes and not only will you get wardrobe 3 and 4 but once we have redeveloped the game to make it easier to add new content you will receive access to sign into the new redeveloped FFXI during it's crossover beta time" They would have people handing them cash left and right, but that's not what the did. If they do say that my stance on the paid service will change and my 3 accounts will begin paying that extra money.

Apples, meet oranges.
    (1)

yeah, FFXI players have paid for a redevelopment of this game several times over now - it's SE's most profitable game ever.

Meanwhile XIV didn't make a cent before getting redeveloped... guess where that money came from?

Anyway, GEO needs exactly nothing, except maybe a nerf if they don't want to boost other buffing jobs.
    (0)
    http://photobucket.com/gallery/http://s19.photobucket.com/user/soulchld4/media/Olorinus-Signature.jpg.html

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2