Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Player

[dev1242] Job Adjustments Feedback

So, in my opinion, these are some of the most amazing changes I've seen in a long while. I'm really excited...
    (3)

Player
    As someone who plays THF quite a lot, I'm very surprised to see additional boosts to some weaponskills. Rudra's Storm is able to break 12-15k with appropriate gear and stacking it with job abilities. Does it really need a boost?

Obviously, this is the biggest surprise:
    The maximum accuracy of one-handed weapons equipped as the main weapon will be increased from 95% to 99%.
    Wow.
    (0)

Character
    Nebo
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Sfchakan View Post
    As someone who plays THF quite a lot, I'm very surprised to see additional boosts to some weaponskills. Rudra's Storm is able to break 12-15k with appropriate gear and stacking it with job abilities. Does it really need a boost?
    Yes it does. Those numbers only happen with stacking job abilities that have recast timers that are much too long to be tied to our only sourcce of respectable WS damage...especially at the delay reduction cap.

All of our other unstacked WS suck in comparison to other DDs. Hopefully this boost will allow us to have a respectable unstacked WS and truly have spike damage when combined with SA/TA (not just catching up to WS that other jobs spam without too much concern for postion or recast timers)
    (3)

4. 11-27-2014 05:44 AM

Character
    Jeanpaul
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 99

Mandalic Stab

I noticed that Mandalic Stab was not on the list of weapon skills with their potency being increased, though all other high level dagger weapon skills were. Was this intentional, or a simple mistake in the announcement?
    (0)

Character
    Andrewviii
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by JeanPaul View Post
    I noticed that Mandalic Stab was not on the list of weapon skills with their potency being increased, though all other high level dagger weapon skills were. Was this intentional, or a simple mistake in the announcement?
    Who knows. Mandalic stab was listed for getting a tp bonus, but Rudra's is getting that too. Really what matters how much the potency/tp bonus is changed.
    (0)

Character
    Jeanpaul
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 99
    Was hoping to get an official response on that. Looking at the list of WSs, Mandalic Stab was the only high-level 1-handed WS not on that list for increased potency, yet it was mentioned in the TP Bonus, so I'm assuming it was a simple oversight in the post. Either way I'm sure there will be a lot of testing coming up, I'm glad we have a community that works together to figure these little things out.
    (1)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by JeanPaul View Post
    Was hoping to get an official response on that. Looking at the list of WSs, Mandalic Stab was the only high-level 1-handed WS not on that list for increased potency, yet it was mentioned in the TP Bonus, so I'm assuming it was a simple oversight in the post. Either way I'm sure there will be a lot of testing coming up, I'm glad we have a community that works together to figure these little things out.
    You are incorrect.

Requiescat wasn't anywhere on there.
    Atonement wasn't anywhere on there.
    Primal Rend wasn't anywhere on there.
    Exudation wasn't anywhere on there.
    Cloudsplitter wasn't anywhere on there.
    Dagan wasn't anywhere on there.

Mystic Boon, like Mandalic Stab, was not on the potency list, but was mentioned in TP Bonus.
    (1)

Thanks SE, more boosts to BLU plz
    (1)

Character
    Jeanpaul
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 99
    My mistake, I guess I was so focused on the jobs that I play that I completely ignored the WSs for other ones. The list is probably accurate then.
    (0)

Character
    Byrth
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    The update looks good! It should help dancer out quite a bit. 99% hit rate for climactic Rudra first hit, 99% step hit rate, 99% violent flourish hit rate, those all make the job much more reliable over all.
    (2)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast