Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

[dev1242] Question about the Accuracy update

The maximum accuracy of one-handed weapons equipped as the main weapon will be increased from 95% to 99%.
    A question raised on the FFXIAH.com forums was if Hand-to-hand is also included.
    To be frank, I am also pretty curious about this, and since noone else bothered to ask in here...
    (1)

Character
    Raijitsu
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Doubt it is.

H2h is neither one handed nor two handed in the eyes of the developers.

We get no grips, and we cant use off hand weapons.
    (0)

Don't be so sure of that.

I remember that when they adjusted the STR and DEX values for one handers to match that of two handed wielders that they initially didn't specify Hand-to-hand either, yet it was included.
    It would be nice if they could clarify it on this one too.

Well geared H2H wielders will still be powerful without it, so if we don't it won't really sadden me either but the cat is curious.
    (0)

Character
    Dragoy
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99

€°(((><

Shirai, et al.,

A friendly reminder/notification\clarification ensues!

The official posts ask for the following: “If you wish to discuss or submit feedback on this topic, please use the [dev<number>] tag.”

This does not mean “add the number to your thread's title”. It means “please add it to the tags found below the message area while posting, and/or below all the posts of the visible page of the thread when reading it”.

Please do note that I'm not bickering or anything like that, but rather trying to help! This is a very common mistake, and probably makes searching for the posts less effective to both, the users and the community representatives. ^^;

Thanks!
    (1)
    ...or so the legend says.

I just want to know why they left out adjustments for Scythe and Great Axe. They need weapon skill damage adjustments urgently.
    (0)

Character
    Camiie
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by BurnNotice View Post
    I just want to know why they left out adjustments for Scythe and Great Axe. They need weapon skill damage adjustments urgently.
    Because those aren't 1-handed weapons?
    (2)

The accuracy cap increase will not be applied to hand-to-hand, two-handed, ranged weapons, or physical blue magic spells. Additionally, it will not be applied to one-handed weapons that you equip in the off-hand slot.

This adjustment will, however, help with landing dancer’s steps much more easily and also improve the accuracy rate of Violent Flourish.
    (8)
    Colby "Grekumah" Casaccia - Community Team

Thanks, that's all I wanted to know.
    (0)

Player
    This sound good I like it. Time for Dancer and Thief to shine =)!
    However, I am concern about the low HP of DNC and THF and that War, Nin, Run and PLD have much higher HP. I hope in the future they will treat DNC and THF the same since they are front line jobs.
    (0)

Character
    Andrewviii
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Well Dancer and Thief tend to sub War, Nin, or Run, so they get some hp that way. I would much rather have evasion tweaked so it would actually be useful. Maybe lower the accuracy of AoE attacks against players who don't have hate.
    (0)

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast