Pictological event

so, new old fashioned pixelated art. Question, does it serve any other purpose than inventory -11? I'd like to know before I start tossing them as their value as furnishings seems to be negligible.
    (1)

Character
    Leafe
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    I'm not sure if they serve any greater purpose than your typical piece of in-game furniture, but all eleven paintings can be stored on Storage Slip 19 so the inventory concerns aren't quite as bad as you might initially think.
    (1)

Character
    Darkdragongers
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Maybe should allow Adoulin Mog House or Mog Garden put on wall would nice possible
    (0)

Character
    Rainehx
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    The logic of doing a cross over with a jp only phone game is missed on me when there are so many other good international SE titles that could have been done.
    (2)

The logic of giving this higher-priority than existing/promised content is beyond me.
    (2)

Character
    Ramzi
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by JustAnotherJosh View Post
    I'm not sure if they serve any greater purpose than your typical piece of in-game furniture, but all eleven paintings can be stored on Storage Slip 19 so the inventory concerns aren't quite as bad as you might initially think.
    And if we are just going to store them rather than display them (read: waste storage spaces) in our mog houses, what's the purpose of collecting them? If there was some kind of reward for completing the set, it would be different, but as I see it, it seems like just more junk SE is throwing at us. Complete waste of effort. Bring back the adoulin dial- at least there was a chance to get something useful.
    (1)

Quote Originally Posted by Mitruya View Post
    The logic of giving this higher-priority than existing/promised content is beyond me.
    I've given up trying to understand SE's approach to XI. Or any game.
    (0)
    Quote Originally Posted by the Advent Children

Sephiroth: Tell me what you cherish most... give me the pleasure of taking it away.
    Cloud: You just don't get it at all... there's not a thing I don't cherish.