Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thanks for the free paintings, but...

Where the heck do I leave them?

WTB, extra wallspace or a mog mansion.
    (14)

Player
    Exactly what I thought, they are really beautiful but sadly we cannot put them (all) in our houses.
    I think they released them knowing that we would be able to use them later since they told us the other day that they were looking for a way to expand our Mog Houses if I remember well.
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Shirai View Post
    WTB, extra wallspace or a mog mansion.
    Off Topic: You are such a nerd. I love that you have all the figurines set up like that.

On Topic: I agree, I'd like to hang them up, heck, I think they have a banner from one mission line I couldn't put up.
    (0)
    Last edited by Zeargi; 11-27-2014 at 04:06 AM.
    "What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets. But enough talk... Have at you!" Lord Dracula - [Castlevania:SotN]

4. 11-26-2014 11:15 AM

Hello, everyone!

Unfortunately with the current Mog House system it’s only possible to hang up 5 pieces of furnishings on your walls.

Especially with all these really cool pixel-art furnishings for the Pictlogica Final Fantasy event, we definitely understand the feeling of wanting to hang each and every one of them up, but for the moment we’d like you to choose which ones you put up.

However, I mentioned last week about some Mog House expansion plans that are in the works, so perhaps there will be opportunities to decorate even more in the future!
    (12)
    Devin "Camate" Casadey - Community Team

Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post
    Hello, everyone!

Unfortunately with the current Mog House system it’s only possible to hang up 5 pieces of furnishings on your walls.

Especially with all these really cool pixel-art furnishings for the Pictlogica Final Fantasy event, we definitely understand the feeling of wanting to hang each and every one of them up, but for the moment we’d like you to choose which ones you put up.

However, I mentioned last week about some Mog House expansion plans that are in the works, so perhaps there will be opportunities to decorate even more in the future!
    Most people like myself will probably toss these because we have no space (and they can't be muled). Then we find out later than you can trade in paintings for millions of gil, right?
    (3)
    Quote Originally Posted by the Advent Children

Sephiroth: Tell me what you cherish most... give me the pleasure of taking it away.
    Cloud: You just don't get it at all... there's not a thing I don't cherish.

Player
    Someone posted that they can be Porter Moogled.
    (2)

They can, Porter slip 19.
    Just confirmed this with my own paintings.
    (1)

Character
    Rwolf
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Could we at least get wall/screen type furniture where we can hang additional paintings? It already seems like it's not an issue to place furniture on top of each other with things like desks/tables/dressers/etc. While not an ideal solution. It could help people who want to hang more things up.
    (3)

Player YosemiteYogorockBlondelle's Avatar
    Blondelle = Sandy, Windy\{S}, Bastok All Completed. YoGo: Basty+Sandy Rank: 10~Sandy {S}: UnComplete
    Character
    Yogorock
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 74
    Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post
    Hello, everyone!

TBH I really don't find anything pixilated all that attractive unless your really into old gamers graphics lol but it's up to the players.

I'm brought back to the old idea's of the playstation home game on the old ps3 on being able to own many home spaces with everyone chatting about mog expansions with the idea's of more spaces needed for furniture items and ?I do believe your allowed to have more then one home for furnishings in ffxiv? but I guess this would mean rent-a-rooms become like new additional homes for just for placing furnishings inside upon your visits to those places that hold rent-a-rooms perhaps with the newer mog house expansion plans going on this might be possible and i've posted it in more detailed on another thread already spoke on this topic so this is feeling like a double posted topic to me. My post was #499 in the same thread as calmate posted his previous new news about mh expansion last week.
    (0)
    Last edited by YosemiteYogorockBlondelle; 11-27-2014 at 04:14 PM.
    (Yo-Sim-Mit-Tea is the correct pronunciation. It is how its spoken, folks.) Come over & visit awhile to many posted changes to the life of Vana'dial. You can find past posts found by a link, pops up with Char name highlighted, thanks!
    I'm Wishing to see the Greatness in all players suggesting changes to ffxi ahead, here's to the Future of FFXI, Cheers Mate!!.

hang it from your tail!
    (2)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast