Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Incursion bug

Dev. Posts

Hybrid View

Player

Incursion bug

Hello,

We have cleared Incursion CL143 6/6 Key items several weeks ago, and when I traded all 6 KI to the NPC, it did not level us up to CL144, but it took all my KI.

I've spoken to GM.

See below

GM did not refund me my 6KI which took my group of 18 people over a week (several hours a night + many EXP losses to get)

Please help.

Thanks.

Apollymi of Asura
    (5)

First off, the development team and the community team would like to congratulate your group on completing Incursion level 143. Well done!

The maximum level for Incursion is 143, which means you have completed all of the available levels and cannot go beyond this level.

At level 143, the NPC will take away all of your key items, but this is intentional. Since the Velkk are not a friendly race, they will retrieve the key items upon the completion of Incursion level 143.

We understand it’s a bit difficult to tell that you have accomplished the max level of Incursion and the dev. team is planning adjustments to the message displayed upon the retrieval of the key items.

We apologize for the confusion and again congratulations on clearing Incursion’s max level!
    (3)
    Colby "Grekumah" Casaccia - Community Team

Character
    Sechs
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    lol
    I mean, not blaming Grek as he's just the non-guilty messager, but still... wow lol
    (2)
    And the autumn of life has finally come
    with the promise of winter thaw.

ya talk about a slap in the face basically told you haha sucks to be you. Or "oops"
    (0)

Player
    I think this is rather unfair to us 18 players whom has spent 4-5 hours a day grinding, daily, for over a week not to mention numerous XP losses retweaking our strategy to get off the final win, to just lose all the key items/warps at 143.

Is it possible to have these key items returned to me?

Thanks and regards,

Apollymi of Asura
    (11)

Character
    Sechs
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Apollymi View Post
    Is it possible to have these key items returned to me?
    It's only right they do.

You guys are some of the world's best players. If anything the devs should be directly congratulating with you for achieving a world first, like it normally happens in many other MMOs.
    Here you're getting bashed for THEIR mistakes.

The reply they sent the poor Grekumah to deliver is simply ridiculous and unacceptable, with all due respect.
    Is this the way you treat your most loyal fans? The best players of your game in the world? Is this how you get to them when they accidentally run up against an unknown error you accidentally left in the game? Is this what they deserve?
    It's not even like they could do anything with those KIs, but it's their prize, they worked very hard, stretching the game's engine and potential to the furthest possible limit. They do not deserve this, I'm sure everybody realizes this.

I don't think I've ever seen anything so unfair happen to legit, loyal, faithful, dedicated players in any mmo, anywhere, anytime in my history of videogame playing.
    (15)
    And the autumn of life has finally come
    with the promise of winter thaw.

Player
    Grats Apollymi
    (3)

Character
    Dasva
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    The really sad/funny thing is is if this glitch had benefitted them somehow they would probably be facing a disciplinary action but since it hurt them they just get a too bad so sad
    (11)

Character
    Mariane
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by dasva View Post
    The really sad/funny thing is is if this glitch had benefitted them somehow they would probably be facing a disciplinary action but since it hurt them they just get a too bad so sad
    What glitch ? lol

The Community Rep just said it's supposed to *delete* your KIs after you complete the content. Aka: "Working as intended."
    They just forgot to translate the messages ("ah no NA/EU players will clear this anyway so why bother ?")... lol

@OP: Congratulations on finishing something really hard and surprising everyone.
    (3)

Character
    Dasva
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by oliveira View Post
    What glitch ? lol

The Community Rep just said it's supposed to *delete* your KIs after you complete the content. Aka: "Working as intended."
    They just forgot to translate the messages ("ah no NA/EU players will clear this anyway so why bother ?")... lol

@OP: Congratulations on finishing something really hard and surprising everyone.
    Do you honestly believe that is working as intended? Heck the GM didn't even know getting that high was even possible
    (5)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast