Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Character
    Arciele
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    i definitely see what people mean by quest completion. i personally have pretty much all the city quests done save for San d'Oria's Intro to teamwork series (lol another hard one to get people to do) and a bunch of fishing ones..

being able to complete all quests is something that i think should be within the realm of the achievable for most players. as for me i've carved out an exception for the quests to unlock Empy WS without weapon cos its too tedious and pointless if u dont play the jobs.
    (0)

Character
    Astronema
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    NECRO BUMP!!!!! ....i was wondering...has anyone tried to use trust spells for this quest after being level capped and waited 120 secs (may not even matter but just a thought)
    (0)

Character
    Astronema
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Feary View Post
    you cant find ppl to do this once for completion is 8 years etc. i dont believe you tried and rather have S.E change it because it easier for your completion sake.
    I just now saw this. I have tried it. It was a quest I tried thinking something I could do by myself and I got stuck w/ it. Plus I was a new player then. I tried getting people for it only to get denied to doing it mainly because most people I asked were either San d' Orian or Bastokian. In due time, I just forgotten about it.
    (1)

Character
    Astronema
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    [dev1271] Quest Adjustments

>.> Did they cave in and finally listened to people?

EDIT: in a way nope -.- ... but at least they allowed trusts now Jun 25, 2015 Version Update
    (0)
    Last edited by Ladynamine; 06-25-2015 at 02:29 PM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3