Character
    Kekero
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 82

Looking for friends to start fresh with

My husband and I decided to make new characters to go with a handful of friends. But in the end it is just one that is going to play with us.

So we were wondering if other people might be interested in starting fresh with us. We had other characters in the past, but it was always very difficult to meet people in on way because of the current nature of the game.

You don't have to start fresh with us, we mainly want people to play with right now, or eventually. We've been postponing our nation missions/expansions to do with friends, but if we don't meet anybody else we might just start doing it regardless. We play between 4 PM until late night (GMT-2) and have been leveling mostly outside of Abyssea. We started these characters a week ago, just leveled some jobs to 30ish.

Our in game names: Venven & Kerumomo (Asura)
    (0)

Character
    Bearstar
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    If you ever decide to transfer to Bismarck, we got a spot over here in our ls.
    (0)

Character
    Jimb
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99
    I'm on Asura. Fairly experienced with content before Voidwatch, Seeker stuff, etc.

I am solo, though. I have no linkshell (although I'd want one, just haven't looked but might search as soon as I get him tonight).

I'm old school, and like to still do the earlier stuff. I was NIN main up until Abyssea came when EVERYONE wanted to be NIN, so I became COR, but lately been messing with NIN again for solo purposes.

I normally get home from work around midnight central time Thur-Sat, but play during the day Sun and Mon, and anytime Tue and Wed.
    (0)