Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 11 to 20 of 20
  1. #11
    Player Mitruya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    356
    Character
    Mitruya
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Unlocking Behemoth is a reward unto itself. ^_^
    You collect instincts instead of gear, and unlock new creatures and skins to try out.
    You get RoE shards along the way as well.
    And if you do Beliigerency, you get lots of crystals and seals. (and some odes/ites)
    I wouldn't say it's completely without reward. Granted, there's a lot of unfulfilled promises and potential with the content.
    (0)

  2. #12
    Player Raydeus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    MogVault 101
    Posts
    603
    Are you guys saying that running around naked in Vana is it's own reward? *trollface*
    (0)
    'Don't ever, ever try to lie to the internet. Because they will catch you. They will de-construct your spin. They will remember everything you ever say for eternity.'
    - Lord Gaben

  3. #13
    Player DarkBEWD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    66
    Character
    Darkbewd
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    You know how lame it actually sounds when you realize all your strength comes from what kind of pajamas you decided to roll out of bed with in the morning?
    (0)

  4. #14
    Player Selindrile's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    641
    Character
    Selindrile
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkBEWD View Post
    I usually bite my tongue on these kinds of lines but, if you don't find exploring monster mechanics, having an actually cool character model, being able to improve and customize without much restriction let alone player influenced restriction, and having the potential to BE an NM that grows and stands a chance to turn the tides on the adventurers is reward enough, then I think the 99% of the rest of the game is best for you.
    I don't find exploring monster mechanics, having an actually cool character model, being able to improve and customize without much restriction let alone player influenced restriction, and having the potential to BE an NM that grows and stands a chance to turn the tides on the adventurers is reward enough, so until they add more tangible rewards, the 99% of the rest of the game is best for me.

    And I think 99% of the playerbase is with me.
    (0)

  5. #15
    Player
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    1,098
    I'm someone who loves this event and I still agree with you. Do you know why? Because I understand we need a reason to do this event for people to actually do it in large numbers. If large numbers aren't participating, the event won't be updated.
    (0)

  6. #16
    Player DarkBEWD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    66
    Character
    Darkbewd
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Selindrile View Post
    I don't find exploring monster mechanics, having an actually cool character model, being able to improve and customize without much restriction let alone player influenced restriction, and having the potential to BE an NM that grows and stands a chance to turn the tides on the adventurers is reward enough, so until they add more tangible rewards, the 99% of the rest of the game is best for me.

    And I think 99% of the playerbase is with me.
    I'm thoroughly convinced that if Monstrosity had an update where they added nothing but party play, Beastmen, and Dragons I'll find half my server fighting over EXP in Buburimu.
    (2)

  7. #17
    Player Mitruya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    356
    Character
    Mitruya
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Agreed. I don't understand why Monster Rearing is suddenly getting so many updates when they didn't even finish releasing the rest of Monstrosity content. And there's been no mention of anything new coming.
    (0)

  8. #18
    Player dasva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,542
    Character
    Dasva
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitruya View Post
    Agreed. I don't understand why Monster Rearing is suddenly getting so many updates when they didn't even finish releasing the rest of Monstrosity content. And there's been no mention of anything new coming.
    Forget new I just want all the stuff they promised us a year ago
    (0)

  9. #19
    Player Mitruya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    356
    Character
    Mitruya
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by dasva View Post
    Forget new I just want all the stuff they promised us a year ago
    Ah yeah, that's what I meant. lol "New" as in "promised updates."
    (0)

  10. #20
    Player Gameesh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    100
    Character
    Gameesh
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkBEWD View Post
    I'm thoroughly convinced that if Monstrosity had an update where they added nothing but party play, Beastmen, and Dragons I'll find half my server fighting over EXP in Buburimu.
    Same on Phoenix, guarenteed.
    (0)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2