Thread: BRIDGE THE GAP

Character
    Worldslost
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99

BRIDGE THE GAP

My thoughts on why you should allow for offhand aftermath effect. As it stands now there is a SAM or nothing policy when it comes to DD's in High Tier events. Letting players have a second aftermath effect would close this gap somewhat. Since aftermath at 3000TP only last 3 minutes, and takes almost a minute to build up 3000TP players would only have full effect of both for a minutes or less -/+ at any given time (Not even in cases of R/E). Players who's jobs gets the Dual Wield trait and have already over the YEARS put time and effort into REM weaponry should be rewarded instead of having the efforts put to waste (NIN, THF, BLU, BST etc). Currently a SAM can put up 3~4/5 of damage in a party, even with aftermath from E/M (Occ Atk Tw/rice (3min), and 50% proc on hits(1.5min)) we still by no means come close.
    (0)

Character
    Kuroganashi
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Worldslost View Post
    My thoughts on why you should allow for offhand aftermath effect. As it stands now there is a SAM or nothing policy when it comes to DD's in High Tier events. Letting players have a second aftermath effect would close this gap somewhat. Since aftermath at 3000TP only last 3 minutes, and takes almost a minute to build up 3000TP players would only have full effect of both for a minutes or less -/+ at any given time (Not even in cases of R/E). Players who's jobs gets the Dual Wield trait and have already over the YEARS put time and effort into REM weaponry should be rewarded instead of having the efforts put to waste (NIN, THF, BLU, BST etc). Currently a SAM can put up 3~4/5 of damage in a party, even with aftermath from E/M (Occ Atk Tw/rice (3min), and 50% proc on hits(1.5min)) we still by no means come close.
    takes you that long to get 3000% TP ? >.> and aftermath is not 3 min but 90 seconds.........

But in any case, The idea would not be totally as silly as it sounds, however may i implement that they increase Aftermath time from TP

1000% TP = 30 Seconds => 1000% TP = 60 Seconds
    2000% TP = 60 Seconds => 2000% TP = 120 Seconds
    3000% TP = 90 Seconds => 3000% TP = 180 Seconds

By doing this we would Definitely be able to take best out of our Aftermaths on our (REM)
    (0)

Character
    Worldslost
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuroganashi View Post
    takes you that long to get 3000% TP ? >.> and aftermath is not 3 min but 90 seconds.........

But in any case, The idea would not be totally as silly as it sounds, however may i implement that they increase Aftermath time from TP

1000% TP = 30 Seconds => 1000% TP = 60 Seconds
    2000% TP = 60 Seconds => 2000% TP = 120 Seconds
    3000% TP = 90 Seconds => 3000% TP = 180 Seconds

By doing this we would Definitely be able to take best out of our Aftermaths on our (REM)
    I have Tizona and commonly get 3 min aftermaths (I have heard a few Mythics share this trait) i was never sure about why but i never complained, the other weapons aftermath is shorter which is why i noted it.
    (And no it takes me much shorter to ball TP but 300TP in certain events ie. Incursion takes a second longer)
    (0)

Character
    Kuroganashi
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Worldslost View Post
    I have Tizona and commonly get 3 min aftermaths (I have heard a few Mythics share this trait) i was never sure about why but i never complained, the other weapons aftermath is shorter which is why i noted it.
    (And no it takes me much shorter to ball TP but 300TP in certain events ie. Incursion takes a second longer)
    ah I see......

Well all my REM only got 30 , 60 , 90 Seconds -.- consider yourself LUCKY ><

AND me Jealouse of ur 3 min A.M. :X
    (0)

Character
    Worldslost
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuroganashi View Post
    ah I see......

Well all my REM only got 30 , 60 , 90 Seconds -.- consider yourself LUCKY ><

AND me Jealouse of ur 3 min A.M. :X
    I will consider myself lucky but I am sure base for Mythic is 120s! But thanks for even somewhat supporting this concept.
    (0)

Character
    Kuroganashi
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    np, I Still think they should increase AM time to make it ALOT more useful

and if Mythic is 3 min as you say....... make it last 5 min then ! or w/e

Increase it a bit so it would benefit whole PT DPS !

on that note could also increase POTENcy of Aftermath (some of them are WAY OUTDATED ><) they were made for lvl 75 or 99 ,but now we talking about lvl 119~135 Events......... and Weapon itself must be 119 (I did heard rumors about 120+ Weapons :X I am Anxious)

But ya.

WE NEED a BIG UPDATE on those REM !!!!!!!! ASAP

As well as WS Itself for those ppl that don't own a REM and did WS through Nyzul OR WoE

It would be nice to have WS NOT WIFF as much and do better , more constant DMG all the time (of course increase dmg :P don't want them to lower it)
    (0)