Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Player YosemiteYogorockBlondelle's Avatar
    Blondelle = Sandy, Windy\{S}, Bastok All Completed. YoGo: Basty+Sandy Rank: 10~Sandy {S}: UnComplete
    Character
    Yogorock
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 74

?No update happened but.....(-:

Yay!!! Success, Whatever I just did....I'm back in the game! Still wishing SE comes up with batter plans to save your map markers and macro's not just for one character but for all of your characters!!

I hand an idea of where they could just be auto saved as you make them in game like some games do now days or putting the map maker npc's to even more of use just to do the same upon visiting them. I'm hopeful SE will become smart with that type of feature as to have less of a headache specially for reloading them up, coming around upon re-installs and returning to the games in the very near future here!! i'm sure you guys could have better ideas on this as well, i bet?
    (0)
    Last edited by YosemiteYogorockBlondelle; 11-24-2014 at 06:58 AM.
    (Yo-Sim-Mit-Tea is the correct pronunciation. It is how its spoken, folks.) Come over & visit awhile to many posted changes to the life of Vana'dial. You can find past posts found by a link, pops up with Char name highlighted, thanks!
    I'm Wishing to see the Greatness in all players suggesting changes to ffxi ahead, here's to the Future of FFXI, Cheers Mate!!.

Character
    Resipsa
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    BST Lv 90
    Norton 360 allows you to exclude the file from scans. Just restore the file and put it on the no scan list.
    (0)
    The Real Thing

Player YosemiteYogorockBlondelle's Avatar
    Blondelle = Sandy, Windy\{S}, Bastok All Completed. YoGo: Basty+Sandy Rank: 10~Sandy {S}: UnComplete
    Character
    Yogorock
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 74

Reply may of not been to me but I want to be sure I was understood too.+Fut. updates

Quote Originally Posted by Resipsa View Post
    Norton 360 allows you to exclude the file from scans. Just restore the file and put it on the no scan list.
    ?? It would seem some folks keep misunderstanding me and also keep misunderstanding that I had done this already many times-> restored it from quarantine, excluded the files but it was windows or SE/Pol viewer that was having a problem with it put back as it would say you have an un-registered ffxi.dII file but SE also came out with a repairing account server problems Maintenance a few days later after some of my previous posts thus I wonder if that had something to do with it too as now i'm back playing ffxi, Either way i'm glad to be back in the game.

The other thing I "was" mentioning is just that windows 8.1 pro "was" doing is it kept on configuring or reconfiguring the game files while I don't know what SE's future plans are for having it run smother for future windows operating system's, I'd still like to see it happen and same for changes with updates to the POL Viewer which seems to be untouched, quite for some time now along with changes for certain future installation game pack files being not included such as the long time ended game of tetris master, granted Yes there may be an option to exclude it from being installed but to me that just seems to be a waste of flies to be included when they release newer ffxi expansion collection packs for new players or for those reinstalling the game just on newer system they've bought that hasn't had the game on it yet and even the system it was previously installed on already. I also think those files or that space could instead be used to help update or add more features to the FFXI game instead some-how.

I just dont know why I didn't see any updates happen upon successfully getting back into the game that took place on the 19th or 20th in which happened while I was stuck {read that as was and not as is} was stuck from not being able to play, I was expecting a very mini-update upon the game being successful. I know I shouldn't be but I am also "kind of" worried that I might not get the future updates which is probably a ridiculous thing to worry about possibly.
    (0)
    (Yo-Sim-Mit-Tea is the correct pronunciation. It is how its spoken, folks.) Come over & visit awhile to many posted changes to the life of Vana'dial. You can find past posts found by a link, pops up with Char name highlighted, thanks!
    I'm Wishing to see the Greatness in all players suggesting changes to ffxi ahead, here's to the Future of FFXI, Cheers Mate!!.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4