Page 3 of 35 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: No Content ID?

Character
    Atigevomega
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    well here is one for you, 2 hours after the maint was supposed to be done, its not. However on the PoL website, it says maint is complete, there is not even a notice anymore under server maint LOL. but still getting the same error when trying to reactivate, and still have no content ID. like i said if this were my my comapny, id be receiving calls threatening law suits (im not kidding it has happened to me before) but somehow bc its SE everyone looks away

But then again I only employ 87 people, vs SE's 3400
    (1)
    Last edited by Atigeve; 04-02-2011 at 09:06 PM.

Character
    Alkar
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Timo View Post
    Same thing here. I was able to sign in to a payment update screen, got a message that overdue balances had been paid (which, I'm guessing, is the waived April fee), but now when I try to sign in, I am directed to a reactivation screen. When I log in, I get the following message: UCS-5024. Invalid Process. Please exit the current application.

Seems as if on some accounts the process to waive April made the payment system think balances were not paid instead. Sigh.
    Did they ask you to pay anything? Because when I try to "pay" the fees they ask for the usual amount even if it's supposed to be 0 right now and obviously nothing happens because I don't have enough money in my card.
    (0)

Character
    Catnipthief
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 90
    Yeah mine is deactivated as well
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Alkar View Post
    Did they ask you to pay anything? Because when I try to "pay" the fees they ask for the usual amount even if it's supposed to be 0 right now and obviously nothing happens because I don't have enough money in my card.
    Nope. I signed into what I'm guessing was the CC update screen (not sure, hadn't had enough coffee at that point), and after signing in, got a message that overdue balances had now been paid. I'm guessing something got goofed in card verification because of the fee waiver and that once I signed into the update screen, my card was verified for the regular fees (though not charged). I was expecting to be required to re-complete all my CC information, but nothing of that sort happened. Still, when trying to go through the Character Reactivation Service on the POL web site I'm encountering a server maintenance error, so it looks like they are trying to fix without acknowledging the problem.
    (0)

Character
    Kykusho
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Lame. Its not letting me log in, has SE said anything about this yet?
    (0)

Character
    Catnipthief
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Alkar View Post
    I had to pay the 9.99 for abyssea expansion that I got last month (no surprise there actually) now it's partly my fault cause I forgot to change my CC info before this month ... but you would think they would at least give me a chance to update my cc info before just pulling the plug and telling me I can't play. I'm gonna change the CC info as soon as they decide to let us know about the registration servers so they shouldn't be worried about that...
    (0)

Character
    Atigevomega
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    http://www.square-enix.com/eng/company/philosophy.html

Where is this mentality at? From their own site.

1. Professionalism

We shall exhibit a high degree of professionalism, ensuring optimum results in the workplace. We shall display initiative, make continued efforts to further develop our expertise, and remain sincere and steadfast in the pursuit of our goals, while ultimately aspiring to forge a corporate culture disciplined by the pride we hold in our work.

id like to know what the above folks are doing bc im still getting:

UCS-5024
    Ivalid Process
    Please Exit the current application.
    (1)
    Last edited by Atigeve; 04-02-2011 at 09:20 PM.

Character
    Okhryenu
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 99
    so my credit card has money on it and i played a litle las nite so whats the problem No Content id been active since 04
    (0)

Character
    Catnipthief
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Atigeve View Post
    http://www.square-enix.com/eng/company/philosophy.html

Where is this mentality at? From their own site.

1. Professionalism

We shall exhibit a high degree of professionalism, ensuring optimum results in the workplace. We shall display initiative, make continued efforts to further develop our expertise, and remain sincere and steadfast in the pursuit of our goals, while ultimately aspiring to forge a corporate culture disciplined by the pride we hold in our work.

id like to know what the above folks are doing bc im still getting:

UCS-5024
    Ivalid Process
    Please Exit the current application.

unfortunately the only thing to do is to calmly wait and find something else to do

I guess the only thing I can do is catch up on this TV show i've been watching until SE decides to fix their mix ups.
    (0)

I have 2 accounts on the same credit card. My mule account is still working fine and yet my main account was shut down. When i went to fix the problem I got past the credit card fix part and now I am getting the UCS-5024 Invalid Process. Its really ticking me off. And on top of that cant call SE to fix it till monday morning.

People get to work and fix this problem this is stupid.
    (0)

Page 3 of 35 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast