Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Character
    Malthar
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    Speaking of which, are we going to have a 11/11 campaign this year?
    (0)

In that case I request, nay DEMAND a lvl1 earring that gives me a permanent Transcendence effect and immunity to Death and Doom. ( •̀ᄇ• ́)ﻭ✧
    (3)
    'Don't ever, ever try to lie to the internet. Because they will catch you. They will de-construct your spin. They will remember everything you ever say for eternity.'
    - Lord Gaben

Lol, okay how about removing the lvl30 limitation from the destrier beret while we're at it.
    (3)

Player YosemiteYogorockBlondelle's Avatar
    Blondelle = Sandy, Windy\{S}, Bastok All Completed. YoGo: Basty+Sandy Rank: 10~Sandy {S}: UnComplete
    Character
    Yogorock
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 74

Yeah, I wonder about the 11/11 celebration event myself! :-P

I think last years 11/11 celebration event was where we got those mandy suits and a few Alter Ego's along with it, If i'm not mistaken?

Anyways it's always "my Birthday on 11th of November each year" as this just being a celebration of all birthdays of players in the game of an ending game then that would be cool and what a celebration it would be too into parting ways when the game does.... {you know?}

Well I'm reminded that the Thanksgiving Holiday is coming up on the 26th of November, this month as well. So I guess that could be a part of it too, I supose!?
    ~Could make the 11/11 celebration event this year "A Feast of Events" about the thanks-giving holiday, If you will!?
    (0)
    Last edited by YosemiteYogorockBlondelle; 11-10-2015 at 05:50 PM.
    (Yo-Sim-Mit-Tea is the correct pronunciation. It is how its spoken, folks.) Come over & visit awhile to many posted changes to the life of Vana'dial. You can find past posts found by a link, pops up with Char name highlighted, thanks!
    I'm Wishing to see the Greatness in all players suggesting changes to ffxi ahead, here's to the Future of FFXI, Cheers Mate!!.

5. 11-04-2015 03:09 AM

Character
    Billnes
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Raydeus View Post
    In that case I request, nay DEMAND a lvl1 earring that gives me a permanent Transcendence effect and immunity to Death and Doom. ( •̀ᄇ• ́)ﻭ✧
    Raydeus,

After taking some time away from the forums and the game to deal with RL issues, I looked at my original reply to you with a set of fresh eyes. I decided to delete my original reply and write a new one... Although I would like some help with my playing of FFXI, I still don't think it's fair to break a game's mechanics just for one person or a few people. In fact, I'm considering deleting or writing a third revision to my posting above.

If you really wanted a ring or earring that gives permanent Transcendence effect and immunity to Death and Doom, you'd have to earn it. Such a ring or earring would have to be at least Su1.
    (0)

Character
    Billnes
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Jile View Post
    Lol, okay how about removing the lvl30 limitation from the destrier beret while we're at it.
    Jile,

All boiled down, you're in the same boat with Raydeus. Although I would like some help with my playing of FFXI, I still don't think it's fair to break a game's mechanics just for one person or a few people - exactly as I stated to Raydeus.

If you really wanted a level 30 restriction removed from something, you'd have to earn it. How, you ask? That's a good question. I am not an employee of SE, nor do I know enough about the game's mechanics.
    (0)

8. 11-11-2015 04:48 PM

Player YosemiteYogorockBlondelle's Avatar
    Blondelle = Sandy, Windy\{S}, Bastok All Completed. YoGo: Basty+Sandy Rank: 10~Sandy {S}: UnComplete
    Character
    Yogorock
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 74
    Quote Originally Posted by vienne View Post
    yayyyyyyy! wallpapers happy 11/11 fellow ffxi'ers
    Quote Originally Posted by Stompa View Post
    I <3 those wallpapers too!
    Yay! it's now my Birthday today on 11/11 as well as all Veterans Day, today. Happy B-day to those Out there having a B-day today and happy "Veterans Day" to all those of you out there who have served in a war or in a military/army/etc. unit. Now for what I was going to say: Yeah, I should check out those wallpapers too if I haven't already.

I also just noticed microsoft has just released a new xbox controller built for both windows 10 and the xbox one console which it is called: Xbox Elite Controller and now I'm curious about how well this controller with interchangeable parts will function running with the ffxi game on windows 10? I'm still a ps2 controller used to type of player myself and this one controller sure does look like its ps2 controller player friendly here but I only do laptop keyboard playing with my ffxi game.
    (1)
    (Yo-Sim-Mit-Tea is the correct pronunciation. It is how its spoken, folks.) Come over & visit awhile to many posted changes to the life of Vana'dial. You can find past posts found by a link, pops up with Char name highlighted, thanks!
    I'm Wishing to see the Greatness in all players suggesting changes to ffxi ahead, here's to the Future of FFXI, Cheers Mate!!.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2