Thread: Chocobos !!

Chocobos !!

Hi.

I have for a while raised some chocobos and i regret how little interest SE show for chocobos.

Practical point

It is difficult for the beginners to get the chocobo whistle and the waiting time for the chocobo to grow to get the quest is really too long.
    Why don't create a chocobo whistle to call "rented chocobo on long term" ? And create a whistle with infinity charge for the real chocobo's raisers ?

Races point

The races are simply long CS, so could it be possible to decrease the waiting time or make possible to do something else during the race or pass simply the CS with an option ?

The race's rewards are too weak compared to the cost of inscription and espacially to the cost of the investment to raise our chocobo. So could it be possible to increase the gain in gils as well as some news equipements to be destined for the use of chocobo ?

Excavation and treasure hunter point

One more time the difficulty of excavation compared to the reward that we could win are too weak and they don't correspond to the evolution and the direction that took the game.
    It will be good to update the reward.

Personalization point

It will be fun to give to our chocobo an equipment (a saddle) and an armor like the one of the past chocobo which will increase the visuel as well as the chocobo's abilities ?
    (4)

Character
    Golovko
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    I want a whistle with unlimited charges.
    (2)

Character
    Annewandering
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    I love my chocos. It would be fun to have more things for them like saddles that give different effects. Like saddlesore? Lost reins? lol or maybe charisma? It would be cool to get fame from winning races. Speaking of races we would really like to be able to run against people in the game not just npcs. In the main races there may be real people running against us but we never know that.
    AND I would like someone to explain all the racing stuff to me. I have no clues about the betting etc. It looks very random to me.
    (1)

Quote Originally Posted by annewandering View Post
    It would be cool to get fame from winning races. Speaking of races we would really like to be able to run against people in the game not just npcs. In the main races there may be real people running against us but we never know that.
    That would be very cool and much more interactive than yet.
    (0)

Character
    Tsukinokaji
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Coldbrand View Post
    I want a whistle with unlimited charges.
    It should.
    Also, since we spent a month raising a chocobo, it should not be slower then a rental.
    (1)

Character
    Crystalweapon
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 96
    I'd personally like to be able to control my chocobo during the race. Lag be damned if I lose because of it so be it, I was really bummed when I heard it would be completely automatic. At the very least you should have a stamina bar and you should be able to control the sprint of your chocobo. Yes I know this isn't VII, but when it comes to chocobo racing, you can't get closer to a better control system than what that game had.
    (2)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8NsnLfIAcs&feature=BF&list=PLB5F836BEB04E9DF1&index=8

Character
    Teraniku
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsukino_Kaji View Post
    It should.
    Also, since we spent a month raising a chocobo, it should not be slower then a rental.
    Seriously? mine is as fast as a rental because I took the time to learn the system and know how to raise and can consistently get 1st class STR and END on my Chocobos. (Now if I could only get Canter on one, it would be faster than a rental)
    (0)

Player
    Chocobos are useless they cant proc weakness in abyssea.

On a serious note, I wish they could let us use chocobo whistle in more zones, like in the past/etc.
    (0)

I wish there was a way to make a chocobo that was better at digging aside from just the two abilities you can currently do, also really wish that a rental chocobo's speed was how fast a mid strength chocobo went, would make raising a fast chocobo a better idea.
    (0)

It will be nice if SE changes reward from race and digging.
    (0)
    See you, Space Cowboy...