Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Character
    Hoshiku
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99
    Cor can definitely solo, although I wouldn't recommend only shooting when soloing on cor. Cor is not in the same class as bst or pup because bst and pup can't buff (marginally smn because smn buffs can be nifty). Some of the new NMs in Escha have such high evasion that you need hunters roll, madrigals, precision and torpor from a geo, and you'll still miss! If they decided to give us a third roll that would be cool but cor is already a very useful job.
    (0)

Thanks for the additional feedback. As always, I've forwarded it to the dev. team.

While we're on the topic about corsair, I would like to note that we’re currently looking into new item level 119 ammunition that can be used by corsair.
    (2)
    Colby "Grekumah" Casaccia - Community Team

Character
    Hoshiku
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99
    119 ammo would be greatly appreciated!
    (2)

Player YosemiteYogorockBlondelle's Avatar
    Blondelle = Sandy, Windy\{S}, Bastok All Completed. YoGo: Basty+Sandy Rank: 10~Sandy {S}: UnComplete
    Character
    Yogorock
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 74
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoshi View Post
    119 ammo would be greatly appreciated!
    I hope it also has to do with the corsairs shooting ammo cards too.. ;-) well new cor guns to match the setup with the new ammo would be nice too actually. I'm still a fan of how the cor's af quested gun's design with its colors it had on seemed to me as if it looked really cool as well, so maybe something along the lines from those designs into the newer cor gun designs, possibly?
    (0)
    Last edited by YosemiteYogorockBlondelle; 05-30-2015 at 03:30 PM.
    (Yo-Sim-Mit-Tea is the correct pronunciation. It is how its spoken, folks.) Come over & visit awhile to many posted changes to the life of Vana'dial. You can find past posts found by a link, pops up with Char name highlighted, thanks!
    I'm Wishing to see the Greatness in all players suggesting changes to ffxi ahead, here's to the Future of FFXI, Cheers Mate!!.

Character
    Sandmaster
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Just to bring another thing up, the gifts we get for Job Points is a very subtle way at increasing the gap further against other jobs that DD using att/ratt/acc/racc. Our att/acc girts are around 4/5 acc or att whereas other melee/rng'd DD jobs get much more. The amount of MAB we get over 550 Job points is something like +4 total (sorry don't have game in front of me at the moment) with the only gift that really is a good gift we don't pick up until we have all 550.

On MNK I think the att/acc bonus's are around 8, and on SAM I think they are as high as 10/11.

Finally, the RACC job point category is nice, but again +1 for a total of 10 additional RACC is a bit of an insult when other job's pick up that much as a single gift, and some of the DD output Job point categories add some very nice DD output bonuses - each Job point should be +2RACC, Even if the categories get raised to 20 being able to get 40RACC from job point's would be a nice way of closing the gap a little on part of one of the skills we use, and something that isn't handed out on a plate like a simple skill increase in Marks would be (which I still think would of been nice).
    (0)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4