Came back to FFXI during the last "return" event. I do like the Trust system, finding it easier to get some levels on my own. Unfortunately, I am coming across many problems with some of the content (including the fact I have to do some serious farming to get some better equipment....the linkshell I was in when I last played did some regretful powerleveling shortly before I stopped playing and I didn't get to upgrade my equipment with the leveling that was done.). Was almost able to defeat the minotaur for Promathia (Doom did me in every time), and even got through a few of the other harder missions.

Due to an awkward work schedule, being a truck driver (normally having to go to bed at 7:30pm Central and waking up at 3:30am Central for deliveries and driving), and participating in renaissance festivals, I tend to play solo and personally more prefer it that way, but I would enjoy having people to ask for help with some of the harder stuff, such as the Maat quests (Just tried the Boreal Hound, and only got it 25% of the way before it wiped me, and I was using three trust npcs.). If anyone can assist with getting me into a very casual linkshell that I can ask for help with things like that, battlefields where I can't use the trust npcs, and some of the really great content like Dynamis, Abyssia (when I get to the right levels), etc., please let me know!

Thanks greatly in advance!