Character
    Clon
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 54

Looking for help with harder content

Came back to FFXI during the last "return" event. I do like the Trust system, finding it easier to get some levels on my own. Unfortunately, I am coming across many problems with some of the content (including the fact I have to do some serious farming to get some better equipment....the linkshell I was in when I last played did some regretful powerleveling shortly before I stopped playing and I didn't get to upgrade my equipment with the leveling that was done.). Was almost able to defeat the minotaur for Promathia (Doom did me in every time), and even got through a few of the other harder missions.

Due to an awkward work schedule, being a truck driver (normally having to go to bed at 7:30pm Central and waking up at 3:30am Central for deliveries and driving), and participating in renaissance festivals, I tend to play solo and personally more prefer it that way, but I would enjoy having people to ask for help with some of the harder stuff, such as the Maat quests (Just tried the Boreal Hound, and only got it 25% of the way before it wiped me, and I was using three trust npcs.). If anyone can assist with getting me into a very casual linkshell that I can ask for help with things like that, battlefields where I can't use the trust npcs, and some of the really great content like Dynamis, Abyssia (when I get to the right levels), etc., please let me know!

Thanks greatly in advance!
    (1)

Character
    Unctgtg
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Hey ya Clon, please speak to Ladyj or myself (Unctgtg) or anyone you see running around with a Sanelyinsane pearl on. A very friendly Social shell that we like to help each other we can get you into that.

/Unctgtg
    (1)
    99 Drk, 99 Sch, 99 Bst, 99 Geo and a ton of other jobs there
    110 +5 Bonecraft
    Level 99 Relic Scythe

Character
    Clon
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 54

Thank you!

Will keep my eye out for you when I get on to play. Current goal is to farm to get better equipment....one reason I really protested against powerleveling when I first played. All my gear is level 30 or lower and my character is 54 WAR at the moment (25 NIN, focusing on equipment at the moment and won't work on NIN until later).
    (0)