Player

Please create ilvl 119 version of Reverend Mail and Blessed set for WHM

SE,
    Can you please create 119 versions of Reverend Mail and perhaps even some of the Blessed gear for WHM? This would be a nice throwback to 75-era.

Thank you.
    (3)

Quote Originally Posted by ZoMBie343 View Post
    SE,
    Can you please create 119 versions of Reverend Mail
    OK, just so we're all clear what you're talking about...

and perhaps even some of the Blessed gear for WHM?
    I assume you're after the pieces that were originally used along with Rev mail as part of a melee set?

This would be a nice throwback to 75-era.

Thank you.
    To which I offer you...

Okay, okay, 3 of those items are 117, not 119. But due to the fact that they're more of a light melee set than a mage set, they still have better def than many of the other whm options, or only a few def less. Unfortunately, you need the full set to benefit from the espial bonus, but you have to sacrifice a lot of acc from the other 2 pieces to do that.

If I misinterpreted your request and you weren't after melee gear, and wanted an updated blessed set for the - enmity, then you just need to have a quick look, because there's loads out there.
    (0)

Character
    Malothar
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    GEO Lv 99
    Bokwus Gloves and Legs Path C are also great DD options, though you'll be losing out on some defensive capabilities. I'd imagine Aluvion Skirmish armor will be a good 119 option.
    (0)
    7/10/14

Character
    Thelaughingman
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Bebekeke View Post
    To which I offer you...
    The item level gear in general is great, but a great White Mage will always hunger for more. Even the AF sets have haste now, although just enough (and slightly less on crafters making what is essentially a very niche item that they can charge whatever they want for because nobody wants to make it) to be competitive. Still, the situation with iLevel gear is much better than it was post 75 cap before.

Reverend Mail's -5 MND is a great big nono now as well, but I wouldn't mind something with better stats. Perhaps a direct upgrade for Reverend Mail is in order? Maybe it is time for a Shen hard mode fight.
    (0)

Character
    Arikardos
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    I registered just to reply to this.
    119 Holy Breastplate. Screw Reverend Mail, this game has too many reskinned Habergeons.

I have around 14-15 gear sets for DD WHM.

Artsieq Head
    Royal Redingote
    Artsieq Hands
    Artsieq Legs
    Artsieq Feet

This is a pretty decent set for idle melee. You must R15 all Artsieq pieces for the Magic Accuracy path. This allows you to land debuffs if needed, and can actually land a lot of things easily in Delve with a full artsieq set and capped enfeeb.

Espial may be fine and dandy but it's honestly useless inside Adoulin. The critical hit bonus is only good when your crits can even land which is not often enough to be worth it. It's only usefull as a gearswap for Hexa Strike. But since Hexa isn't used in Adoulin, nor are crits being landed as a Whm, it's a no go.

I could go on and on about gear sets for whm but I don't have all week.
    (1)

Character
    Malphius
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    I think this thread should be supported. While there is a slim selection of battle gear for WHM most of it is low level and underwhelming not to mention pretty fugly ^^ There are no great body choices. It would make the most sense to add in an updated ilv version of Reverend Mail. Making it obtainable through Unity would be appropriate I think?
    (1)
    "You can't fool all of the people all the time, but if you fool the right ones then the rest will fall in line".

-Dead Prez

Character
    Galkashield
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    I agree as well. Moar WHM DD gear!
    (0)