Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 LastLast
    Character
    Dasva
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkovChain View Post
    Vanilla windower is modifying the game it's not the same thing, so stop trying to whiteknight wdw. It's like you are trying to convice yourself that you don't cheat lol.
    How is it modifying the game again? How is the GAME actually different? Also while you are at it how is it modifying gameplay since there is an AND in there. Be specific.

And no it's more like I'm trying to teach someone the actual use of a word and the exact letter of the rules. Nice attempt to make this about me though. I don't use windower btw.
    (0)
    Last edited by dasva; 09-19-2014 at 03:03 PM.

Character
    Dasva
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Also holy heck with the 2 pages of discussion on the proper use of the word vanilla in a thread about cheating lol
    (0)
    Last edited by dasva; 09-19-2014 at 02:47 PM.

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by dasva View Post
    Also holy heck with the 2 pages of discussion on the proper use of the word vanilla in a thread about cheating lol
    Yeah, no one should be proud of anything that took place in that discussion...
    (2)

Character
    Safiyyah
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Olor View Post
    Honestly if they aren't going to ban the cheaters they should at least lower mythic requirements. It makes them a joke if more than half of the mythics that exist are due to cheating. Give the non cheaters a chance to get one with a less ridiculous time sink.
    Maybe you're on to something. I'd say maybe a third to half of the mythics among active NAs on my server are due to cheating. Ugh. If S-E doesn't feel that this is a big deal, then maybe they should just make mythics very easy to get.

I'm disgusted with this whole thing. No additional punishment from Square, cheaters running around with multiple mythics and hundreds of millions in gains. The whole thing was a massive fail, including this topic, where some idiots derailed it to discuss whether Windower is cheating (who cares).
    (6)

Character
    Logical
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    I finished my Mythic polearm just earlier this year through sheer effort and hard work, with many late night grinds to meet the daily money quota, and endless voidwatch, etc. I busted my balls doing it legitimately and fairly, and now you're telling me that people have effectively duped metric dick-tons of Alexandrite, and no permanent action has been taken against them? I haven't played since July, and now you're telling me that they're not banning or at least repossessing all the Mythics that these hooligans have falsely created? Utterly pitiful...what reason do I even have to play if my accomplishment is completely devalued by this kind of garbage? 3-day temp bans? The mass salvage bannings (that now seem to be something of ancient lore) permanently dropped many players who duped some shitty salvage pieces...but you're telling me that these guys raked in thousands upon thousands of Alexandrite, and no permanent action is being taken?
    (7)

Player
    And don't forget they also had infinite assault tags, and didn't actually have to finish the assault because they just popped the rune of release as soon as they zoned in. And skipping all floors in nyzul from 1-100 in one run for tokens. So the only thing slowing down their progress was einehrjar's entrance timer. (Which isn't even difficult anymore, 45 levels later.) Not even the cost of einherjar entrance, because of the infinite money.
    (3)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Logical5 View Post
    I finished my Mythic polearm just earlier this year through sheer effort and hard work, with many late night grinds to meet the daily money quota, and endless voidwatch, etc. I busted my balls doing it legitimately and fairly, and now you're telling me that people have effectively duped metric dick-tons of Alexandrite, and no permanent action has been taken against them? I haven't played since July, and now you're telling me that they're not banning or at least repossessing all the Mythics that these hooligans have falsely created? Utterly pitiful...what reason do I even have to play if my accomplishment is completely devalued by this kind of garbage? 3-day temp bans? The mass salvage bannings (that now seem to be something of ancient lore) permanently dropped many players who duped some shitty salvage pieces...but you're telling me that these guys raked in thousands upon thousands of Alexandrite, and no permanent action is being taken?
    If it makes you feel better a lot of these people destroyed their own desire to play the game, a lot of them quit after this cause they had nothing left to get and couldn't face farming for gil anymore. Ruined goals, ruined expectations.

Self banning.
    (5)

Character
    Mrkillface
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Pixela View Post
    If it makes you feel better a lot of these people destroyed their own desire to play the game, a lot of them quit after this cause they had nothing left to get and couldn't face farming for gil anymore. Ruined goals, ruined expectations.

Self banning.
    Wishful thinking, but somehow I doubt that.
    (2)

Character
    Redwave
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 91
    Quote Originally Posted by Louispv View Post
    And don't forget they also had infinite assault tags, and didn't actually have to finish the assault because they just popped the rune of release as soon as they zoned in. And skipping all floors in nyzul from 1-100 in one run for tokens. So the only thing slowing down their progress was einehrjar's entrance timer. (Which isn't even difficult anymore, 45 levels later.) Not even the cost of einherjar entrance, because of the infinite money.
    I'm pretty sure some peramas were handed out with the patching of the assault tag dupe
    (0)

Player
    not to mention they never touch bot farmers. odin server is full of em and instead of dropping a set of cajones and banning the hackers, they dropped the value of the targeted farming item to 1.3k from 6k+. i call BS square enix. toughen up. or at least hire somebody that will do it for ya.
    (2)

11. 10-18-2014 08:26 AM

Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 LastLast